Far off goals

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Broadway. D:

BroadwayBroadwayBroadway. I love acting so so so much. I don't know. It's kind of an escape from reality. I like being able to get into someone else's head. And not to mention, the vocal warm ups make my day.

And I think I'd prefer that to movies and stuff. I think...live theatre is so much more challenging. Like, seriously...it's being in front of a camera as opposed to a live audience. Not that I think movies are easy, because they're not either. Like I said, live theatre is more challenging, in my opinion. Okay, enough ranting.

If that doesn't work out, I guess I just want what every other girl wants. To find someone she loves, go to a good college, have a job, be happy. Not have any problems. If only life were that easy.

Have you ever timed yourself?If you did, what's your time?

Good Luck on the Swim Team. :lol:
I've never timed myself, I will though when it isn't freezing at some point.

What's your time?

Broadway. D:BroadwayBroadwayBroadway. I love acting so so so much. I don't know. It's kind of an escape from reality. I like being able to get into someone else's head. And not to mention, the vocal warm ups make my day.

And I think I'd prefer that to movies and stuff. I think...live theatre is so much more challenging. Like, seriously...it's being in front of a camera as opposed to a live audience. Not that I think movies are easy, because they're not either. Like I said, live theatre is more challenging, in my opinion. Okay, enough ranting.

If that doesn't work out, I guess I just want what every other girl wants. To find someone she loves, go to a good college, have a job, be happy. Not have any problems. If only life were that easy.
That's awesome. Good luck~ 8D

While I'm talking I might as well continue..

My one friend and her sister are both great at acting, and the one is going to hopefuly own her own acting studio (I think that's what it is) one day.

I want to try acting. In high school I'll end up in the art academy if I keep my grades up. If I do, I'm going to take classes on acting. :3 I wonder if I'd be any good..who knows?

Write something.

Even if it only sells six copies.

And move out.

Like, soon.

And be happy.

But I'm not wishing that high.

So, yeah.

A piece of writing.

Because there's nothing else I'm capable of.

And Allie, I've been thinking.

I maybe could be a counselor.

Because I could maybe do that.

World domination!!!

Na - To go to uni and get a law degree and several degrees in chemistry, biology etc so I can work in the forensic/law enforcement world!!

My goal - To solve at least 10 murders before I die (Or get murdered for arresting murderers)

I'm so dodgy and gruesome behind my angelic smile

Okay, but if you dominate you have to follow The Rules.

I also might like to be a computer programner. That's an ideal job for me. Or maybe one of those people who make websites for all of those lazy people.

My dream is to be a professional comic book artist and to be able to live off of my artwork (like get paid).

(; . :lol: I'm sooo so close too! I've just completed a 80+ page full color comic that should be back from the printers by Friday. Then on Saturday and Sunday there is a convention for independent comic book publishers (like me) that I'm going to take it around to. There's usually representatives from companies there... :rolleyes: If a company picks up this series... holy expletive... I think I'd cry out of happiness.. :angry:

::SQUEAK!:: It's so hard to wait!! I mean sure things could go bad... but I wanna see where I'm standing y'know? Itssocloseitssoclose! O.O; Now I wanna go draw some more...

My other dream is to inspire people to chase their dreams! If you got one, work towards it. Even if you don't make it, at least you tried! At least you'll fall close to it.

Thirdly though my dream is to start a family with my boyfriend/husband/writer. We've been together for four years without ever being apart for more than 24 hours. We have an agreement that until we get to where we want to be in life, we can't get married.... I want three boys... named with 'A' names... our choice names are Athrun, Auroran, and Arislan... with some in reserve... We got girl names just in case but... I want boys <3 I know, I'm crazy.... but that's just how I am.... I'm sure I'd love a girl but ... I can dream can't I?

My dream is to become a surgeon... but I'm too squeamish... So my OTHER dream is to become a successful graphic designer :)

I kinda want to be a surgeon.
It would be nice to try and save lives and improve peoples living for a living.. Of course you can't save everyone, but even saving one life is better than none. I want to do it :)

I kinda have a dream to be a singer/song writer. Or be in a band that makes it big.

I'm not really sure right now though. I play the guitar; getting good at it. My biggest road block is my insane lack of self-confidence. I sing in chorus, but I didn't make honors chorus. I've tried out for a few solos in the past, never made any of them. I get the feeling I can sing so great at home, but I completely freeze up in front of people... and jump a few octaves and sing quietly. Which makes me think maybe I can't sing. But it's still something that I enjoy greatly. I sing everyday when I'm home alone after school.

I got my guitar to make this dream more achievable. I can now read music, carry a tune, play my guitar while I sing (Well, some of the time. It's really hard). I'm getting an electric for Christmas. At that point I'm going to go band hunting. Because I want to preform. Electric guitar and back-up singer would be amazing for me. My friend's have a band called Gravatation. They really haven't started practicing yet, so I'd think about joining. But I think they're already filled. DD: They have a lead singer, two guitarists, a drummer, a keyboarder. So I don't think there's any more room for a guitar/vocalist. DD:

But I'm still planning on going band hunting. If I ever find the perfect band to play in, and we get somewhere, I would be happy.

That's far off though. ;_; Well, maybe not. But I still can't see it.

But other than that, I want what any other girl wants. I want to find the love of my life. The one I can wake up to every morning. I want to have kids, have a succesful family. Be a school teacher?

Most of all, I want to find myself.

My goal is to become a very famous video director or producer. I want to get famous or well-known, at least. I want to be discovered, and the internet is a great place to start^O^

It would be nice to try and save lives and improve peoples living for a living.. Of course you can't save everyone, but even saving one life is better than none. I want to do it :D
I wanna be sorta the oppisite. I want to be head of foresics so my job would sorta need people to die o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back