Farmville

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, but if I did, it would probably only before around 2 days, cause that's how long I lasted on restaurant city xP

I don't have a FaceBook and yet I play it.

Mainly because my mum has a FaceBook and orders me to do all this crap for her.

She has both Farmville and Farmtown. Double annoying.

Nope, but if I did, it would probably only before around 2 days, cause that's how long I lasted on restaurant city xP
i never tried resturant city before...

I don't have a FaceBook and yet I play it.Mainly because my mum has a FaceBook and orders me to do all this crap for her.

She has both Farmville and Farm Town. Double annoying.
You should totally have your mom add me. Same with the OP. I need friends to expand, lol.

I play both Farmville and Farm Town plus a lot of other farm/ranch games.

Here's my My Farmville

And my Farm Town

I had to zoom out so much to get them to fit on screen >.<

Both fields are completely cotton.

Link to my Facebook is in my profile if you need an extra neighbor xP I swear quite a bit on it though, so be warned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Farmville is Blah.

Farm Town is better.

I play it occasionally, but I find it sort of boring. So my mom does my farm for me.

BarnBuddy is more Fun.

But Theres so many Farming Apps on FB.

FarmVille

FarmTown

FantasyFarm

BarnBuddy

Probably more.

2009 is the year of Farms on Facebook.

I wonder what the Craze will be next year.

-

Restaraunt City is Fun.

I rarely use it though.

I use facebook more at the library, Because things load faster-

----

If anyone wants to Add me / And my mom [i'll ask her though, She'll probably say yes] For more friends on the games, PM Me.

Or, if You've joined the "I'm a member of tamatalk" group on FB, Send me a message. I'm the Creator of the Group, so It'll be easy to tell which one I am.

Last edited by a moderator:
Farmville is Blah.
Farm Town is better.

I play it occasionally, but I find it sort of boring. So my mom does my farm for me.

BarnBuddy is more Fun.

But Theres so many Farming Apps on FB.

FarmVille

FarmTown

FantasyFarm

BarnBuddy

Probably more.

2009 is the year of Farms on Facebook.

I wonder what the Craze will be next year.

-

Restaraunt City is Fun.

I rarely use it though.

I use facebook more at the library, Because things load faster-

----

If anyone wants to Add me / And my mom [i'll ask her though, She'll probably say yes] For more friends on the games, PM Me.

Or, if You've joined the "I'm a member of tamatalk" group on FB, Send me a message. I'm the Creator of the Group, so It'll be easy to tell which one I am.
To add to your list a bit there's also:

Sunshine Ranch

Love Farm

Happy Farm

And a ton of others I added and didn't care for. It seems they're all copying each other with progression.

To add to your list a bit there's also:
Sunshine Ranch

Love Farm

Happy Farm

And a ton of others I added and didn't care for. It seems they're all copying each other with progression.
I'm Surprised that I've never heard of those ones.

I should tell my Mom about them, She'll likely add those Apps.

To me, Farm-Town and Farm ville are quie similar looking.

But Farm Ville looks more 3D-er].

Farm ville is the new Yo-Ville. Because the people look like the same style.

Last years Fad seemed to be Pet Apps.

Like, Some Zoo thingy, Another thingy called Haikoo zoo or something like that, Pet Society [Pet Society is still pretty popular, but Farms are talking over].

I can't wait untill 2010.

I'm Surprised that I've never heard of those ones.I should tell my Mom about them, She'll likely add those Apps.

To me, Farm-Town and Farm ville are quie similar looking.

But Farm Ville looks more 3D-er].

Farm ville is the new Yo-Ville. Because the people look like the same style.

Last years Fad seemed to be Pet Apps.

Like, Some Zoo thingy, Another thingy called Haikoo zoo or something like that, Pet Society [Pet Society is still pretty popular, but Farms are talking over].

I can't wait untill 2010.
I played Pet Society for a little bit but got sick of it. Same with Restaurant City.

Barn Buddy, Fantasy Farm, Love Farm and Happy Farm are all pretty similar in that you have to buy extra plots.

I've only had my Facebook a few months, so I don't know last year's fads XD I agree it'll be interesting to see what takes over 2010 though, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back