fashion person ? or not?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cute_chicks_rock_n_roll

Reaction score
I have to say all of them, some days I'm obsessed with fashion some days I throw on whatever is nearest. It all depends where I'm going in the day and who is going to see me wearing it.For example if everyone in my class is going to see I care about fashion , but if I'm staying home all day Pj's are what I will wear.Whats your style?

I'm a little bit of both.. I don't really pay attention to the latest style that everybody else likes, because I don't know anybody else who has the same taste in clothes as I do.

I do a lot of my shopping at Hot Topic and Pac Sun, because I think they have cute clothes. I've spent a lot of money on clothes, actually, in just this past year. I luff my band tee's and arm warmers. ;D

It depends. Sometimes I'll spend an hour picking an outfit, and be obsessed with the latest looks.

But, other times, I'll throw on whatever I feel like. =)

My fashion sense is so odd. . . usually it is a mix of me trying to look good, but if it is uncomfortable, I won't wear it. It has to look good, and feel good. But being uncomfortable isn't an option for me.

Then, there are the days that I spend a whole hour staring in the mirror.

It's complicated. x3

im mostly both. i do wear like the latest fashion sometimes but other times i just throw something on that might be old, but still fashionable. ;)

I get things that look good on me. And then I don't get enough because I'm too lazy to shop and just have to put on whatever is clean. ;)

Well, I don't pay attention to the fashion. When everyone was wearing gouchoes (sp?) I was in jeans. When everyone was doing that plaid skirt thing, I was wearing jeans. When everyone was in that sort of preppy nerd outfit, I was in a band shirt, jeans, and arm warmers. So I haven't changed my fashion since I was 12 (2 whole years people!) so I have had that same band tee+ skinnies wadrobe for 2 years...wooow 0_o

A little of both. I follow the trends only if the trend is something I would like to wear, or if it would look good on me. Other than that, I am careful about what I wear but am not totally into trends. Sometimes I even go a little crazy with my clothes, like I wear contrasting colors or just have fun with mixing and matching!!!

I don't care about clothes or fashion AT ALL. In fact, I absoulutely hate shopping for clothes. Who cares WHAT you're wearing as long as it's comfortable? I have to say a lot of girls around me have a much better sense of style than I do, and at times I do feel left out because I don't care about clothes, but why would I care? Everyone's different. I guess I'm not at that stage yet where you're super-obsessed with clothes (in fact, I think that day will NEVER come for me. Clothes just bore me to death).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back