Fast Points

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

strayangel

Reaction score
There are many different ways to earn your training points. Of course, the first way is by playing games. Winning the championship games a certain amount of times helps to earn training points. The second way is to potty train your tamagotchi. Every time two wavy lines appear on each side of your tamagotchi, it is about to use the bathroom. Very quickly, click on the toilet icon at the top of the screen. your tamagotchi will appear to be on the toilet. Once it is pretty good aout using the toilet, you will earn training points. The final way is by disciplining your tamagotchi. When it misbehaves, such as not using the toilet when it knows how, give it one timeout. Repeat evrytime it misbehaves and you will earn points.I hope this topic helped you. If it did, contact me please.

There are many different ways to earn your training points. Of course, the first way is by playing games. Winning the championship games a certain amount of times helps to earn training points. The second way is to potty train your tamagotchi. Every time two wavy lines appear on each side of your tamagotchi, it is about to use the bathroom. Very quickly, click on the toilet icon at the top of the screen. your tamagotchi will appear to be on the toilet. Once it is pretty good aout using the toilet, you will earn training points. The final way is by disciplining your tamagotchi. When it misbehaves, such as not using the toilet when it knows how, give it one timeout. Repeat evrytime it misbehaves and you will earn points.I hope this topic helped you. If it did, contact me please.
I knew that, But I'm sure a lot of people didn't. Thanks anyway for those tips.

Well, that's not ALL true. If your Tamagotchi goes poop on the floor, you don't give it a Time Out! :angry: That just makes it angry. The only time you know a Time Out works is if your Tama cries after you do it. If it just gets all mad, you disciplined it for no reason! :p The potty training animation is just for fun; it can make your Tamagotchi one heart up happier, but in DOESN'T train it.

"Bell Sprout's Tamagotchi's" website says, "You CANNOT potty train your Tamagotchi even if you do it every time it poops"...or something like that.

However, maybe on V.3 potty training/winning games gives you Training Bars, I don't know. I'll have to try it for myself. :angry: The only thing I know isn't true is giving your Tama a Time Out if it doesn't poo on the potty, that SHOULDN'T work. But hey, I could be wrong! :eek: I'm just saying what I know from V.2.

Anyway, COOL INFO! :eek: I'll have to try it!

-Tamaguy#1 :furawatchi:

thx for the tips and do u like greenday they are amazing!!!!!! :lol:

what happen if its to late? then when ur tamagotchi grows up it uses to the floor to pop on ?

It helped alot. Infact, a few hours after my tama turned into a teen,all the training points were full!

That SHOULDN'T work... ;) I don't get it. I thought BanDai would have told us this info in the instructions. Then again, BanDai doesn't ALWAYS explain things very well in the instructions... :)

Cool! Maybe you've discovered a secret! :D

-Tamaguy#1 :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back