Fast shoes!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you get letters to change color???? Please help!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like patapatatchi-> :(

I did not need to say that :angry:

Please don't SPAM or go offtopic.

People will reply when they wish. :(

And also, adult tamas will run across the scren a few times but then they will go back to their original 'moving slowly around the screen' position. :angry:

-sk8er girl-

Chat like that with the PM system instead.

Adults will run about 5 times across, then return to the main screen.

ok.......................................

you really didint need to post that.......... :( :blink:

*removed*

Hi Kuchipatchi5

I can see that you are new to TamaTalk, so perhaps you didn't realise ... :(

These forums are like message boards. People post a comment or question and other respond - but it is not meant to be "instant" - like other IM services (msn, Yahoo, AIM etc).

We have members all over the world - in lots of different time zones - so sometimes it will be hours or days before you get a reply. We also ask all members not to "bump" their question or topic to the top of the forum page in order to get a reply.

We normally suggest that if members want more "chatty" instant replies they use the PM system and chat back and forth with a member or use TamaChat (the site's Chat Room). Unfortunately, the Chat is closed for temporary repairs right now, so I will have to ask you to use the PM system for now.

But please don't expect instant replies to your topics or post new comments asking for responses :blink: Thanks for understanding.

Please don't SPAM or go offtopic. People will reply when they wish. :kusatchi:

And also, adult tamas will run across the scren a few times but then they will go back to their original 'moving slowly around the screen' position. ;)

-sk8er girl-
Cool picture of Kuchipatchi! ( :nazotchi: )

Good news!! My tama just evolved into somthing with a thing on both it's ears!!!It's an adult!! If anyone knows what this character is called,please quote me.

take a look at the left side of this page, there r linked chara-charts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back