Father's Day Group Hatch 2023 Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoopyHalos

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the 2023 Father's Day hatch log!
I'll go ahead and kick things off with my own run, with my V5 Familitchi!
(I felt it was appropriate for the run hehe, tho I haven't run a V5 in so long so we'll see how this goes!)

To start things off, I popped a fresh battery into my brilliant ruby shell, and it started right up!
Obviously I had to start a new generation, so I hit "reset" and set the time to start playing. I also named the family the "Apple" family, as I thought it was cute.
3 little eggs appeared, and in no time at all, they hatched into a group of babies! 2 boys and 1 girl, it looks like.

IMG_2749.jpgIMG_2751.jpg

They're quite cute! Especially fond of the baby boy in the middle, with the little sprout on the top of his head. He seems to be the eldest, as he's the one I play games with.
But, as all babies go, they ate, they pooped (tho not as much as I'm used to), they napped, and soon enough....

IMG_2753.jpg

They all became children! (Don't mind the poop on the side omg I wasn't able to clean it up before!)
I am not exactly in love with the eldest anymore, but... It's okay, he'll evolve soon enough, again. xD

Hope everyone else has been having a good day so far, and that their tamas are happy and healthy!​

Latest posts

Back