Faulty music star connetion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagal1

Reaction score
Help!! My Music star says the low battery sign when I try to connect it with my other tamas! :angry: :huh:

yup! that was happen to my music star and ninjasaurus rex was rigth connecting is more battery use.. use new battery and if u want to save battery of ur music star just turn off the sound and it makes saves a lot..... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure you have the right battery? I've accidently used the wrong batteries once, and although the Tamagotchi worked, I still had problems with connecting and they made funny sounds! You need a 3V CR2032 battery, as far as I'm aware - unless that changes in the Music Star? I wouldn't know, I do not own one. Just check it out. ^_^

Oh,no!

:( I feel you,this has happened to me before.

There does not seem to currently be a fix,I Googled for half an hour trying to find an answer for you.

Surely you can still play it? :')

When I was a good bit younger,that happened to my first wave "Pink Keyboard" Ttamagotchi.

I made the two Tamagotchis "Talk" to eachother anyways.

I was so happy it wasn't broken.

But then it got smashed,like 2 other flipping V6s and a V5.

:'(

Code:
</html>

Last edited by a moderator:
yup! that was happen to my music star and ninjasaurus rex was rigth connecting is more battery use.. use new battery and if u want to save battery of ur music star just turn off the sound and it makes saves a lot..... :)
Thnx for your help! I will try it soon. :blink:

Yup, if you use cheap batteries from, say, the Dollar Store, then they die a lot faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back