Fav networkins site?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see what a bunch of pre-adolescents are doing on Facebook.

I mean, the content on there is downright too old for your age, people should know that. Wonder why they say 13 or older?

Thank you for making this poll though, I was thinking of doing something like this myself.

Bebo is obviously something I've got no clue about.

Other than that, there is a myspace. I heard that was 18 or older? What happened to just the regular MSN?

Anyways, I don't even want to get to that point.

I assume someones going to argue me out of this statement, but really, this is my opinion.

I don't see what a bunch of pre-adolescents are doing on Facebook. I mean, the content on there is downright too old for your age, people should know that. Wonder why they say 13 or older?

Thank you for making this poll though, I was thinking of doing something like this myself.

Bebo is obviously something I've got no clue about.

Other than that, there is a myspace. I heard that was 18 or older? What happened to just the regular MSN?

Anyways, I don't even want to get to that point.

I assume someones going to argue me out of this statement, but really, this is my opinion.
Actually Myspace is for 14 years or older. Though you can just fake your age and nobody will know. That's what's wrong with the internet.

I use wordpress,if your talking about blogging sites, Wordpress is for 13 or older (I think...) and you don't have to add anyone or talk to anyone if you don't want to.

I have bebo.

All my friends are addicted. Lol.

I find it a bit boring, to be honest.

I have piczo. It's an awsome site I made, too. >=) And piczo's easy to use, so.... yeah.

I'm not going to tell you the name of the site. I believe I should report this topic, though. It's an easy advertising topic, and advertising is against the rule on TT. Maybe if the topic was, I don't know, not allowed to be replied to? That way people wouldn't be able to advertise. I'll go report this now. Have a happy day!

I made a freewebs at one point to do with helping harp seals but stupid freewebs deleted the REALLY important pages ;) . I don't go on any of the others.

Bebo. My parents aren't too fond of Myspace, and ever since since Bebo was made, that's the only 'chat site' they'll let me get on besides this... And I had to make my profile private (unable to be seen by anyone but my friends).

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to have a Bebo but I canceled my account, It got really boring.

I have a bebo account, but I hardly go on it anymore, its somewhat Boring.

Other than that. Facebook= Awesome.

I'm on Facebook like, Everyday. ^^

I have a bebo account, but I hardly go on it anymore, its somewhat Boring.Other than that. Facebook= Awesome.

I'm on Facebook like, Everyday. ^^
My friend loves Facebook ^.^ xDD

I use Myspace..

BTW, isnt this advertiseing.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back