Fav Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovetama2010

Reaction score
Heyy which tama version do you like, i like 4.5 very much, :D never had familitchi, never had vintage tamas, :( think that angelgotchi and monster are kinda basic but i love them. :) never had ocean etc.

Sadly never had v1 v2, my friend lended me her v3 for 1 month, my little sis had v4 and i (mostly) played with it, then she dropped it down the freaking loo, :D V4.5, i LOVED it, but some girl at my high school stole it, i was on 99th gen, i was SOOOO mad! :D as i said, never had familitchi or tamago, ;) but my favourite is v4.5 and music star. B)

But i think music star has TOO MUCH features. there's like stress level and toys and stuff which i think is a bit overdoing things...

SOOOO... >=] which tama do you like the best??

PS if i had to chose ONE i'd chose MUSIC STAR :) :D

~Amelia (Amy) the tams-lover~ [iloveyoutamagotchi!] :wub:

:blink:

Thanks TamaMum, i didnt really know what topic to post this in... SORRY.

Anyways, my sister says she likes V4 the best (it's the only tama she played with propaly :) )...

Out of all of those, i like the music star most, considering i have only played with a v4, v5, and music stars. But, if you count the pokemon pikachu virtual pet (it is sometimes called a "pikachu tamagotchi") then that is definitely my favorite.

Hmmm...... I would definitely choose the Tama-go. Tama-go's are very lovely and easy to play, not to mention that the buttons are easy to push out of all the (English) Tamagotchis. Tama-gos actually have more games then any versions IF you had all the Gotchi Figures, you could have over 100 games! Plus you get cooler items and get to re-model your room design. (example a jail wallpaper :D more information here pages 63-64) So yeah, thumbs up on the Tama-go. :D

~Memetchi :D

Humm.

I think its between my Very First Tama. 97' original....Black/Grey colored. I mean who doesn't love their first tama?

Then my Tama-Go. I love all the characters and animations... I like how I can customize my design to what I want instead of what is avaliable.

I have to say that the tamagotchi v6 is my favorite. I also own a color but i keep going back to my tamagotchti v6.

I love the v2.They are basic but very fun.I also love my very first tama, but I will probably never tell which version it was,beacause I want to keep it just something that I will know and nobody else will.(And I will not write it in a collection post either!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I like all vintage Tamagotchis the most. :p By the way, "vintage" includes the Angel, Ocean, Osu/Mesu, Morino, etc., not just the P1 and P2. ;) TMGC+C has become one of my favorites as well. :D

As of the Tamagotchi's that I have had the pleasure to play with, I would have to admit that the Tama-Go is currently my favourite. I'm definitely looking forward to playing with other Tamagotchi in the future - I hope to get a P1 soon! ^o^

I like all vintage Tamagotchis the most. :p By the way, "vintage" includes the Angel, Ocean, Osu/Mesu, Morino, etc., not just the P1 and P2. :huh: TMGC+C has become one of my favorites as well. :huh:
:huh: thanks oldschooltama, i knew that vintage tamas includs lots of types, but i separete them 2 c which vintage they like the best :huh:

I like all of them except the v5 I mean the online is fun but it gets boring and I cannot stand that but I like the 5.5 I voted for tama-go coz it seems awsome

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe that you should've probably added an 'Other' option, as you've missed many Tamagotchi versions. The only versions that you've listed seem to be the American releases (and the Osutchi/Mesutchi). :/

I choose V2 because it was the first tama i fall in love back in 2005 (my first tama was a P1). I still love it and sometimes i like to hatch it again. Currently i love TMGc+C and Music Star. I'm waiting for my Tama-Go :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back