Fave Classic Disney Movie?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooh, that's a tough one. Mine would probably be Aristocats though. I used to love that when I was little. It wasn't sad, either. It isn't that old though, so I don't know if you'd consider it a 'classic'. (It's only from thirty eight years ago.)

I also love Snow White and Sleeping Beauty.

Not really old ones, but..

The Lion King (so, sweet! I need this on DVD)

Beauty and The Beast

Peter Pan

Snow White (my fav disney girl when I was younger)

The Little Mermaid

my fave classic disney movie is Lion King and Bambi. when Bambi's mother died it was soooo sad :) it made you want to grab a tissue and cry a little.

kitty83. :blink:

Lion King. I remember crying when Musafa died. It was so sad.
Aaaaw, me too. I cried even when I saw it a couple years ago. I used to like sob every time that part came on. That is my favorite classic disney movie. I also liked sleeping beauty becuase of the dragon. I liked dinosaurs

Aaaaw, me too. I cried even when I saw it a couple years ago. I used to like sob every time that part came on. That is my favorite classic disney movie. I also liked sleeping beauty becuase of the dragon. I liked dinosaurs
When I was a little kid, I used to cry at the end of every movie. I think they were like tears of happiness or something. I was a weird little girl.

When I was a little kid, I used to cry at the end of every movie. I think they were like tears of happiness or something. I was a weird little girl.
Haha, me too. I wore a bat costume out in public (I wanted to be a bat or something) almost every day and I would scream when my mom made me take it off to wash it. I also wore little animal ears while my mom took me shopping.

Haha, me too. I wore a bat costume out in public (I wanted to be a bat or something) almost every day and I would scream when my mom made me take it off to wash it. I also wore little animal ears while my mom took me shopping.
My parents used to be like 'Why do cry in the happy parts?'

I used to be OBSESSED with Toy Story as a kid. I think the whole toys coming to life thing was like 'WOAHHH!!!'

I can't decide!!!

I love ALL classic Disney Movies..

Sleeping Beauty, The Lion King, The Aristrocats, Alice In Wonderland, Peter Pan, Beaity And The Beast, and soooo many others!

When I was 2 or 3 years old my parents took me to see The Lion King, and I was crying at the Hyenas the whole time :/

Latest posts

Back