Fave manga/comic?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my gosh, Yu Watase is like my favrouite author/Manga ka!! I love all the mangas she makes.

They have very good deep story lines, I love how she does

her artwork(Manly the guys! LOL), and I love how when your

reading her books your always on the tips of your toes! >D

YEAH YU WATASE!!! >=DD
Yeah :D It is one of the longest running Manga's I have seen aside from Ranma 1/2. Her books are wonderful and I love the commentaries she has. Lol, Nuriko was a cross dresser I seriously thought he was a women.

Inu-Yasha

Ranma 1/2

Yotsuba&! (yes that is how it is written)

Beyblades

Legendz

Tokyo Mew Mew

Ceres: celestail legend

Sailor Moon

I might to try Naruto and I'm going to look for the Mermaid Trylogy by the same auther of Inu-Yasha and Ranma 1/2.

Also:

Archie comics

Sabrina comics

Garfield comics

Also to the person who said that manga is unoriginal that is NOT TRUE!! Manga has guidlines just like any type of comic style, BUT there are lots of variations. For instance, Beyblades has a distinct rounded, cute look to it, while Ceres and Sailor Moon have more of a delicate, beautiful look to their art.

[SIZE=8pt] I was gonna put "fave manga" but I thought I just might as well add Comic too [/SIZE] :D
So name your fave manga/comic!!

P.S Cine Manga count too :eek: (like Avatar,Sponge Bob,Ect)

My fave manga is DN Angel & Case Closed
i like simpsons comics,d-mag,k-zone but most of all i like krash!!! i usualy read my simpsons comis because there :eek: cool :eek:

I like Tokyo Mew Mew. I was planning on buying Tokyo Mew Mew A lá Mode Vol. 1, when all of a sudden Vol. 2 came out and I couldn't find Vol. 1 anywhere... :rolleyes: I better look from our school library.

-DG

Wait, i should make a full list: (in no specific order)

-Naruto Shippuden/anime/manga

-Bleach/anime/manga

-REC/manga

-Pokemon Special/manga

-xxxHOLiC/anime

-GunSlinger Girl/anime

-Serial Experiments Lain/anime

-Law Of Ueki/anime

-Ichigo 100%/anime

...till I think of more...

I have many manga that count amongst my favorites. Enchanter, Ranma 1/2, Battle Vixens... I also like .hack//Another Birth, Chronicles of the Cursed Sword, and Disgaea 2. Although, one of my absolute favorites, is Suikoden III. If I had to order them off...
Enchanter

Suikoden III

Battle Vixens

Disgaea 2

Ranma 1/2

.hack//Another Birth

Chronicles of the Cursed Sword

In that order.
OMG! Ranma 1/2 is my all time favourite manga! Bleach also ties w/ Ranma 1/2 as my fave also.

My others:

DNAngel/anime/manga

Naruto/anime/manga(both Part II and I)

Fullmetal Alchemist/anime/manga

Absolute Boyfriend

Tokyo Mew Mew/anime/manga

Hikaru No Go/anime/manga

InuYasha/anime/manga

and Maison Ikkoku

Yep! I <3 all of those titles. ^-^

//xd3vilx

Latest posts