Fave naruto couple

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fave naruto couple

• Naruto+hinata

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naruto+Sakura

• NAruto+Ino

• Sakura+Sasuke

• Sakura+Lee

• Sakura+Kakashi

• Sasuke+Ino

• Shikamaru+Ino

• Shikamaru+Temari I HATE THIS COUPLE!!!!!!!!!&#3

• Kiba+Hinata

• Anko+Iruka

• Kakashi+The 5th hokage

• Neji+Tenten

• And anyother couple

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon Gaara and Rock Lee would be a fantastic couple, actually. They say opposites attract.

because im amazing and i watch the japanees episodes and i went to japan 2ice w/ my uncle
Well, bearing in mind that the japanese episodes have only just got to the 2 year timeskip, and the fact that even the manga hasn't gone that far yet, I'm inclined to doubt you...

You sneaky! :D

Well, bearing in mind that the japanese episodes have only just got to the 2 year timeskip, and the fact that even the manga hasn't gone that far yet, I'm inclined to doubt you...
You sneaky! :D
good catch im just joking i dont really know my cousin told me that so

i decided that i hate all of the couples besides the naruto and hinata thing. i also decided that i despise temari and ino. shikamaru is mine and no one elses. i seriously think that kiba and ino could end up together with their attitudes but, unforunetly, they hate each other's guts.

characters i absolutely despise above all others

-ino

-sakura

-naruto

-sasuke

-temari (only cuz shika's mine!)

Temari/Shikamaru
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oh cute avys i love L!!

hey i know a couple that is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooweird! Itcachi&sakura!!!!

i agree with u but we can share shika but dont hate ino shes cool
ino's cool? how is she cool!! she's too bossy and she's a sasuke chaser! all sasuke chasers suck and are despised! especially by emo prettyboy (sasuke)!! she also used to be friends with fellow sasuke chaser haruno sakura. that's a level 3 offense!! she can't be cool! under NO circumstances! u hear me?! *laughs maniacally* oh yeah, please tell me WHY in the world u could even think that she's cool.

animerox

a.k.a #1 Shi-chan fan!!

my fave couple would probably...Be Shikamaru/temari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back