favorite anime?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well... I don't have very many openings to differnt animes but I can tell you that Naruto is my oficial favorite, but I also like death note. A LOT.

I've seen every single episode of Naruto and I enjoy to go to funtrivia.com and test my abilities.

(lol.. the only time I get a question wrong is if the answer is wrong or it isn't worded correctly)

lol... just feeling a little braggy today.

I also like Full Metal Alchemist. (sp?)

Can someone tell me where I can watch good anime before 11:00 at night Central time.

I want to start watching Oh my Goddess, but I can't find it on TV or internet.

(I haven't looked on the internet yet, but I'm going to when I'm ready.)

Naruto. I love it 2 pieces!!!!!! Sasuke-kun and Naruto-kun are SO cute!!! :D :lol: BTW, My friend is in love with Gaara LOL.

Also like Tokyo Mew Mew... but I like the manga better.

And an anime movie I am in love with... Princess Mononoke!!!!! It may be a bit gory... and scary... and confusing at first... but I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!! Me and my friend watched it at a sleepover and she cried at the end and I almost cried!!!

-_Flame_ :D

:D whats with the hard topic!?!?!?!...uhh...id have to say...naruto and disgaea...oh and hack//sign!...oh did i mension zatch bell?!?!...ok stuttin up now...

oh and for naruto...guess my fave...NOW im shuttin up!

Last edited by a moderator:
my favorite anime was

1.Eyeshield 21

2.naruto (Gaara!!!)

3.one piece

4. honey and clover

5.spirited away

6.howls moving castle

7.the grave of the fireflies

>>>> and many more!!!!

Latest posts

Back