Favorite Anime?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Fer Sure, but I'm going to add onto the Hetalia-ness. I love the other fans tho. (The DVDs were not cheep. esp 3 of them)

I also love:

Pandora Hearts (Oz~)

Reborn

Ao no Exorcist

[C] Control

Durarara

and many, many others

i used to be into anime a lot more than i am now. When i was younger i liked pokemon, hamtaro, and sailor moon. Then i was into death note and hmm i don't even remember. Now i am restarting naruto. I watched some episodes here and there when it first came to cartoon network but my none of my friends liked it and they really hated the fandom so i stopped liking it. All of a sudden though i had a big hankering to watch it for some reason.

I am so glad i did. It is totally my favorite anime now.

Regardless of what people say, Death Note will forever be my favorite. xD It was such a good series! I was broke for a while after buying every volume out there but I fell in love.

I'm not into anime, though. After visiting Akihabara, I REALLY want to get back to it. :c

Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro, Black Butler, Soul Eater, Panty and Stocking, Dead Leaves, Black Rock Shooter, Minami-ke, Cardcaptor Sakura.

At the moment, it is Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

Just something about it that pulls me in, the fact that it has so many unsuspecting twist... Or maybe the fact it pulls away from the Magical Girl genre...

Hetalia, This Ugly Yet Butiful Worlds, Clannad, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Fruits Basket, Princess Tutu, Chobits, Pokemon, Digimon, and Sarget Frog ^^

Tamagotchi is the best to me.. Not really much of a anime fan besides for that, maybe SGT.Frog is also good.. ^^

I will say though.. When I was a kid, I just loved Dragon Ball so much,..

Kurozuka, Fullmetal Alchemist, Kuroshitsuji.

And homestuck.

K-ON

Angel Beats

Ookiku Furikabutte

Clannad

Higurashi Kai
Hmm going back to my past self. :blink:

Now I'd cut out Angel Beats and add Madoka Magica.

And Bakatest and Bakemono.

Not finished DRRR yet but it might become a favourite.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have two new favorites I wanna add to the list: Mawaru Penguindrum and Oniisama e.

Oniisama e had some gorgeous art and a really sad ending.

It's a pretty old series ( from 1991 ) which wasn't very popular outside of Japan and maybe a few European countries, but I just love seeing that grainy '90's style animation and classic shoujo-ness. =W=

Mawaru Penguindrum is from Summer 2011, but somehow became completely invisible in favor Madoka Magica and Ao no Exorcist. :[

It's kind of a shame, because it's both extremely funny and extremely heartbreaking, has good art and animation, and awesome characters totally unlike all those cliche [insertname]NO BAKA! tsundere characters.

My two most favorite anime are Berserk and Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Both are from the '90's. Berserk has a lot of graphic and gory scenes, but the art is fantastic and so freaking beautiful to watch.

I love it's story and characters and music, it's very different from other series.

NGE makes teenagers piloting robots look extremely cool ( and creepy / disturbing / messed up ) and many of its characters influenced basically 30% of anime characters out there. It also has a totally kickbutt opening.

Death note

Hetalia (not a raving fan though...)

Shugo Chara

Tamagotchi, the anime!

The Doctor who anime!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back