Favorite Computer?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TDF

Reaction score
I just wanted to know what your favorite computer was.

I hate my Dell. It keeps crashing, deleting things, and turning off on it's own.

On the other hand, I love the iMac we have upstairs. It's very easy to use and it's quick to turn on and off.

I just wanted to know your opinion, so post away! :huh:

Mac Mac Mac Mac Mac Mac Mac Mac Mac Mac Mac

I MISS OS X. Dx -shoots Vista-

Mac Mac Mac Mac Mac Mac Mac Mac Mac Mac MacMac Mac Mac Mac Mac Mac Mac Mac Mac Mac Mac

I MISS OS X. Dx -shoots Vista-
I know! I'm the same with you! I love our iMac, but I really hate the Dell downstairs with Vista. Grrr. It locks up every possible second and is just an attempt to try to copy Apple. Two words. They can't.

I like better acer computer and make me easy to read better letters and brighter clear.

I know! I'm the same with you! I love our iMac, but I really hate the Dell downstairs with Vista. Grrr. It locks up every possible second and is just an attempt to try to copy Apple. Two words. They can't.
I had an iBook but the screen fell out. D=

-computerholic using heavily used computers from previous computerholics = bad idea -

I've been happy with all of my computers. My Gateway runs XP and as old as it's getting, it still works great.

I now use an HP Pavillion most of the time. It's nice but is haunted by the evil spirits Vista. It does the best it can despite this fact. Sure, I want to toss it out the window sometimes but I know it's not the fault of the actual computer, it's just this nightmarish operating system.

I also use an Asus eee pc. It's an adorable little guy. I travel with it and the HP Pavillion sometimes. The Asus is perfect to just put in my purse and go to a coffee house or something.

The Asus and Hp Pavillion. :0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back