Favorite English Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooo, that's a tough one. Well, I'm into the vintage ones mostly. My favorite out of the American vintage ones is the Angel. I also like the P2, because it was my first Tamagotchi, and the Ocean, even though they're more difficult to care for. I like the challenge. :lol:

The P2 and the V2. Heh. ;)

Both of these versions contain some of my favorite characters.

v4.5 all the way! It has epic characters, epic games, and it's the last one before they ruined it with the familitchi-music star crap.

For the vintage ones, definetly the p1 and the p2. Even though I only have a japanese p2 and a japanese angel, I was lended a english p1 and I played so much with it!I stick with the originals.

When it comes to the connections, I like them all.They all have something original, like the v2 has the coolest games, the v4 has jobs, the v5.5 has celebrities, and the color, well,has color!

Every tamagotchi has is personality, and that's what makes them special.

I love them all! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
That's really tough... I love my V1, my first Tama ever. My V2 is great, but I haven't played it in a while, like my V1. My V3 and V4 are both really great, and I don't own V4.5, V5, or V5.5. But my Music Star is amazing (except for the button lag, but it's really fine). I'm ecstatic about the Tama-Go, and I'm confident I'll love it, so maybe that one... I'm having a Japanese Angelgotchi shipped to me right now, and I prefer the Japanese one to the English one for some reason. Ehh, I might choose that one anyway, practically the same, and I love Tamagotchi Angels! I've recently been interested in an Ocean, English preferably because of the designs, so that could be my favorite, too, since I know practically everything about it. This is difficult!

So my favorites are the Music Star (you just can't get over how great it is!), Tama-Go, Angel, and Ocean. For the poll, I voted for Ocean (and was the only one :D ) because I just love it so much... It's definitely a tie with the others, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back