Favorite episode from your favorite show?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Naruto - Episodes 2 and 3!! 2 was all about Naruto trying to teach Konohamaru the Sexy No Jutsu and they got thrown out of the girls' locker room! xD And episode 3 was where they paired them up and Naruto and Sasuke accidentally kissed!!! (Thanx Shika!!) xDDDDDDDDD

Simpsons - Dial N for Nerder! When Bart and Lisa thought they killed Martin and Homer went on his diet! xDDDD

That's all I'm putting for now,gotta go!

Naruto=Gotta see gotta know! Kakashi sensei's true face!

Invader Zim=Room with a moose

-Temari Nara

Naruto episode 192: Ino screams! Chubby ♥ Paradise!

Naruto episode 101: Gotta see Gotta know! Kakashi-sensei's true face!

Inuyasha episode 80: When Inuyasha takes a bath with Souta, and barges into Kagome's room naked xDDD

That episode of DN were Misa grab's L and Light and say "Let's all be friends!"

Ed Edd n Eddy: Were the whole scene turn's into a great big puzzle (I forget the name :x) And The Ed's fall from the sky at the end xD

South Park: The Jennifer Lopez episode (Cartman's hand is the new Lopez) And that one were they 4 of them pretend to be ninja's and stab Butters eye out.

Maburaho: Episode One (It's perverted... yet funny. >w<)

Warriors of The Forest: For The Honor

Pokemon: That one episode where James gets breasts. XD

I don't watch TV much. =.=

Maburaho: Episode One (It's perverted... yet funny. >w<)Warriors of The Forest: For The Honor

Pokemon: That one episode where James gets breasts. XD

I don't watch TV much. =.=
I forgot about that Pokemon episode XD But 4Kid's had to be a pile of *censored* And ban it. Though Viz woulda been more then happy to air it T_T

I only watch a few shows on TV as it is. Scrubs is ♥ I love all the episodes.

Episode three of Kaiba. I actually cried while watching it, and I really don't do that very often. (Happy Piano Music+Flashbacks+Character Death (kind of)=Happiness crying.)

The South Park episode in which they go to Canada. That was funny on so many levels, I swear.

Episode seventeen of Higurashi. Yay for Tortured! Shion and Disappeared! Satoshi!

New favourite episodes coming in:

House- Wilson's Heart. I don't care if Amber died and almost made me cry, it was an amazing episode.

- House's Head. It was so dramatic =D

Punk'd- The episode with Pete Wentz

- The one with Hillary Duff

The Simpsons- The one where they go to Canada xD It was so awesome how they portrayed the country I live in.

Last edited by a moderator:
tokyo mew mew-episode 43,freind or foe?fight oneesama!-when zakuro leaves the group and mint fights her.and episode 45-the truth of the blue knight-when ichigo makes chocolate for masaya and kish threatens to kill ichigo if she didn't be his.

spongebob-the paper, the secret box, the frycook games, the camping episode, fear of a krabby patty, the lost matteress,wishing you well, karate island, and the gift of gum.

simpsons-all of them!!but my fave fave is the one where they go to japan

Sorry, Tamagirl#1, but I didn't like the episode of Hannah Montana with the Jonas Brothers. They can't act. ;) That was why I didn't like it and I didn't think the storyline of that episode was great either and I just didn't like it. I'm sorry if I offended u. It IS ur favourite episode, after all.
I just wanted to say something about the bolded part. That's your opinion. Not a fact.

Hannah Montana - Mr. Jonas, Mr. Jonas, and Mr. Jonas

Reba -..... I don't remember the names of the episodes

The Hillywood show - Episode 5 part 1

Spongebob - Chocolate with Nuts or Band Geeks

Simpsons - I love them all! But my fave one is a 4 way tie between; The Springfeild Files, Colonel Homer, Homer at the Bat, Little Big Girl

South Park - Either Canada on Strike, Christmas in Canada or Super Fun Time. The one episode, 'Brittney's New Look' was probably one of the worst, but I loved the ending where they were gonna sacrifice Miley Cyrus. xD

Naruto - Legend from the Leaf: The Onbuu/Kiba's Long Day/Episode 135 (can't remember name) or 60

Naruto Shippuden (yes there's a difference ><) - 1st episode for sure! That, and 10. Where you see the Akatsuki hideout and SAKURA FINALLY DOES SOMETHING! :) zomg!~

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back