Favorite Game Quotes!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaologist

Reaction score
You huff puffy, loosey goosey, whining, wimpering wuss of a witness!- Franziska Von Karma in PW: Trials and Tribulations.

Who ever thought, that under that helmet would be the wicked witch of the witness stand!- Miles Edgeworth PW: Jusice for All

I have to say that there have been some great quotes I've seen playing Animal Crossing: Wild World...

"... seriously, is a life without caramel yum lumps even worth living...?" (Bella, a peppy mouse).

"Come and get me, loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!"

- Porky, Earthbound.

And anything Mr.Saturns say in Earthbound :lol:

"Walking time! Walking time! Time to get all fit and stuff! I just ate, like, 50 pounds of cheese souffle, so now I'm feeling kind of bloated." -Cookie, AC:CF

LOL LOL LOL LOL

"Where's that ** forth chaos emerald?"- Shadow the Hedgehog in...Shadow the Hedgehog(The ** was a substitute since it was a swearword, which is a shame since that was what made the quote funny. There are about a million quotes from Shadow the Hedgehog and Sonic X subbed which I like because they contain pointless swears, and my top faves are all aimed at Sonic) :lol: .

"Let's try flying off that cliff now."- A badly worded phase from Omochao in the Sonic Heroes tutorial.

"This train looks tacky."- Amy in Sonic Heroes

And a funny scene from Sonic Riders after Wave the Swallow laughs at Tails' changes to one of the Hoverboard things:

Amy:Ohhhhh,that girl, who does she think she is?!

Sonic: Yeah! How can she just walk in and diss Tails?!

Knuckles: I know! And tinkering's all he's really good at too!

It's a shame the current voices couldn't put enough expression into it, but Knuckles is such an idiot sometimes, and his accidental insult was funny. :lol:

Tama :ph34r: Phantom

Leon: ''Ashley, go hide!''

Ashley: ''Yeah''.

-Resident Evil 4.

Just because these pointless quotes are memorable for me and my brother.

"woah there! Crazy Redd don't know who you are or where you come from, one I do know one thing. You have a problem, and now your problems are my problems!" -Crazy Redd, AC:WW

From Ocarina of Time:

"It is something that grows over time... a true friendship. A feeling in the heart that becomes even stronger over time. The passion of friendship will soon blossom into a righteous power and through it, you will know which way to go... This song is dedicated to the power of the heart." (Sheik)

:')

"As strange as this sounds, there are four rabbit statues blocking your way." - a textbox in Earthbound.

"If you tilt your head to the left, It looks a bit lik that...

But does this really look like a pencil?" - another textbox in Earthbound, if you try using the Pencil Eraser on the Mani Mani Statue.

From Ocarina of Time:
"It is something that grows over time... a true friendship. A feeling in the heart that becomes even stronger over time. The passion of friendship will soon blossom into a righteous power and through it, you will know which way to go... This song is dedicated to the power of the heart." (Sheik)

:')
SHEEEEEEEEEIK! <3

Anyway, another one from Ocarina of Time. I found it rather funny. xD

"I'll grant you the honor of carrying me." (Ruto) xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back