Favorite Game?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your favorite game on tama V2?

• Jump

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bump

• Heading

• Slots

• Dont like any I just play them for points

• I love them all!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Jump, mainly because I have good reflexes so it's easy for me to react to seeing the little lights go off. I can also get the most points from that game ^_^ .

I love Jump, also. Slots are harder for me, though I make more points from them.

ilovecarmel, you said you like Bump the best? How in the world do you win at that game? 0_o

I love Jump, also. Slots are harder for me, though I make more points from them.
ilovecarmel, you said you like Bump the best? How in the world do you win at that game? 0_o
[SIZE=14pt]I also want to know. [/SIZE] <_< How do you beat bump!? ^_^ It's so hard! <_<

I like all the games still though. <_<

Well when the thing that says PUSH! Comes up you press B (the middle button) and then a line will come up moving you press B again a lil bit after and it and then they will play and who ever falls down loses......A way I play is I close my eyes after it says push and thats how I won the whole game!!!!!!!!! get it???

Well when the thing that says PUSH! Comes up you press B (the middle button) and then a line will come up moving you press B again a lil bit after and it and then they will play and who ever falls down loses......A way I play is I close my eyes after it says push and thats how I won the whole game!!!!!!!!! get it???
hi it's erinla,you don't know me cause i only joined today.

how many tamagotchis do you have i have six three ver1 and three ver2 my ver2s look like:eek:ne is hot pink on the front and grey on the back,one is dark see through purple my fav and one is light blue,my ver1s look like:eek:ne is light puprle,one is dark blue and one is light pink

they all apart from the dark purple have pictures on them but I didn't want to bore you tell me how many you have and if you want me to tell you pictures or not :unsure: i can understand if you don't want to. bye erinla

how did you get the picture of the cat i don't have one erinla :angry: :unsure:

I have three tamaz all V2 one is hot pink w/ hawaiian flowerz on it one is Light blue with daisys and the last one is white with "friut rings" on it!!!

And I went to the settings page where the icons were to get it.....

;) i like slot, you get so many points! like today, i got 9999 points, just in a day! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back