Favorite Japanese Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RxBunnyz

Reaction score
I have a Tamagotchi iD, and I am currently kind of obsessed with it, haha. :D

I just bought a Tamagotchi color, but haven't played it yet.

(I understand Japanese enough to get through them, but not a lot of Japanese).

I'd just like to know what everyone's favorite Japanese Tamagotchi is! I'd like to hear about them and what you think of them! Gimme a quick review perhaps? Or even maybe talk about the ones you dislike?

(Also, sorry I didn't list all of the older versions in the poll. It's just that there's a big list of them, but I'd still love to hear about them too!)

Thanks for any replies/votes! :D

I simply LOVE the Devilgotch. I even got it tattooed on my ankle.

Out of the vintage ones, I really like the Angelgotchi, Osu/Mesu, and Oceangotchi. Angelgotchi has always been a favorite because the animations are cute, it has a motion sensor, and it's pretty low maintenance. Osu/Mesu has a ton of characters and is the precursor to the Connections we all have today, because they link, similar to how Digimons link. Though the Oceangotchi is really hard to care for, it's a different concept as far as Tamagotchis go. You're raising an underwater creature, while using the motion sensor to keep predators away, keeping the "tank" from getting too dirty, and cute things like this. I like the TMGC+C the most out of the more modern ones so far. I have yet to try out the ID.

Out of the vintage ones, I really like the Angelgotchi, Osu/Mesu, and Oceangotchi. Angelgotchi has always been a favorite because the animations are cute, it has a motion sensor, and it's pretty low maintenance. Osu/Mesu has a ton of characters and is the precursor to the Connections we all have today, because they link, similar to how Digimons link. Though the Oceangotchi is really hard to care for, it's a different concept as far as Tamagotchis go. You're raising an underwater creature, while using the motion sensor to keep predators away, keeping the "tank" from getting too dirty, and cute things like this. I like the TMGC+C the most out of the more modern ones so far. I have yet to try out the ID.
Haha, that's a lot of favourites! :) :)

I don't have any :mellow: but I would've voted for the Tamagotchi iD. #1. It's in color. Admit it, that's freaking awesome. #2. It has those cool weather features (yeah, the Tama-Go has these too but the iD is in CoLoR ^_^ . #3 I heard you can put it on your cell phone or something like that? The only downside is that they're not sold anywhere else except Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back