Favorite Music Artists?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ARTISTS:

Katy Perry

Ed Sheeran

Ke$ha

Kelly Clarkson

Demi Lovato

Ariana Grande

Adele

BANDS:

Coldplay

Fun

One Republic

Mumford and Sons

Foster the People

Of Monsters and Men

Maroon 5

Nicki Minaj (LOVE LOVE LOVE HER) I've listened to her old Mixtapes, they are amazing. I like them more than some of her new stuff. I love all her songs tho.

Justin Bieber, Calvin Harris, Ellie Goulding, Katy Perry, Ke$ha, Lana Del Rey, Marina And The Diamonds, Rihanna, Zedd

&nd I also agree with you SamJJE101, Ke$ha is VERY Talented. I've listened to her unreleased stuff too, and wow is all I can say. Before she was really famous her songs were really meaningful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Skrillex is beast. His dubstep abilities have many ways. He could remix anything! If he did any remixes of my favorite songs, I'd totally treasure him forever. The only song that kinda gets me is "Scatta"...it doesn't even make sense...it's also from his album, "Scary Monsters And Nice Sprites". Well, Skrillex kinda raps a little too fast, so I wasn't able to comprehend what he was saying. All I heard was just complete rap...and I did not understand. But the rest of his music is totes beast.

Trust me. You'd never hear this from me when I listen to other music. Skrillex just made get blown away, and there I said what I had to say. His voice says different.

Kelly Clarkson, Avril Lavigne, Little Mix (a band not a person obviously) and Katy Perry in that order. I hate some of their songs because they're meaningless but some are good. I really don't know whether their singing is good at all, in fact they all sound the same to me, it's the lyrics I like. :p

Alexander Rybak?
...Ah, I remember Eurovision 2009. Now Fairytale is going to be stuck in my head for the rest of the day :p

My favorite is the band Yellowcard.
Favorite song comes from BITE THE LUNG.

I really like Tyler Haley, or Tyler The Creator.

He's gained some bad rep (fairly, as some of his songs are, uh, a little over the edge..)

But his newly released stuff deserves a lot of attention and I respect him because he writes, produces, raps, and creates the instrumentals for most of his songs.

He's just really good in general and there's not many people out there that are so musically inclined that it's only them that make their songs. (i don't really know how to word that haha)

That is a very long list okay here we go!

Ke$ha

Chris dauntry

Hedley

Marianas trench

Simple plan

All American rejects

Linkin park

Kiss

The Beatles

AC DC

Three days grace

Sleeping with sirens

Cross fade

Backstreet boys

N'sync

Love inc

Papa roach

Young guns

A day to remember

Katey perry

Demi lovoto

Maroon 5

Brad paisley

Lady antebellum

Taylor swift

Mcfly

The kooks

Love and theft

Matt Webb

Nickel back

Theory of a deadman

Parachute

The narrative

Passive

3 doors down

Guns and roses

Alice cooper

All time low

Pierce the veil

Onerepublic

Owl city

My chemical romance

Fall out boy

I can go on needless to say I listen to a lot of music and I love a lot of music

Kelly Clarkson

Lindsey Stirling

Owl City

Paramore

Linkin Park

Maroon 5

Hm, my favorite artists would have to be Ellie Goulding, first off. She is my favorite and has been for the longest time.

My second would be a tie between Lana Del Rey and Marina and the Diamonds...

I also like Lady Gaga, haha! Her songs bring back so many memories.

As for bands, I would have to choose Breaking Benjamin or Three Days Grace. :)

one direction:) please please pleeaase dont descriminate me because of that;_; please treat me as a tamaloving girl instead of a creepy way-too-obssesed stalker:'( also i like cher lloyd and katy perry too > <

For some reason I like Michael Jackson. No idea why.

Correction. I really like Michael Jackson. No idea why.

Notice the really.

Malfoy Edit: POSTS MERGED --- Please EDIT your posts and avoid flooding the forums.

this isn't all of them but::::::::

the killers

flume

the naked and famous

the neighbourhood

Lana Del Rey (god)

naughty boy

of monsters and men

queen kwong

the black keys

foster the people

neon trees

best coast

I have more since I like almost all music, but . . .

Adele

Kelly Clarkson

Ellie Goulding

Coldplay

Duffy

Elvis Presley (wuuuuuuuut)

Jordin Sparks

Neon Trees

Katy Perry

Maroon 5

Natasha Bedingfield

New Order

Of Monsters and Men

OneRepublic

Rihanna

Calvin Harris

And finally, NOT 1D.

You may notice they're in quasi-alphabetical order because I was going through my iPod for some of the time.

I'm kinda a stick to one person so I have like a few artists/bands that I like. These are some:

Owl City

Regina Spektor

Sara Bareilles

Macklemore

The Script

Hey Monday

And last but not least...

MILEY CYRUS. sarcasm

only one person said marina///// she's amazing. I've been listening to her for 4 years now but every song is like a new experience,,, and also lana del rey is super nice too.

and kyary pamyu pamyu, babymetal, and perfume uvu

In no particular order;

Katy Perry

Rihanna

Jessie J

The Wanted

1D (they are a bit overrated but I like some of their songs)

Little Mix

Lady Gaga

The Saturdays

Rita Ora

Taylor Swift

Kelly Clarkson

Pink

Miley Cyrus

Beyonce

Don't know who else to put but I do have lots

Lady Gaga and Beyoncé

Lady Gaga because she is such an inspiration and is always speaking about gay rights and equality for all. (I am gay so I like it that much more)

Beyoncé because she slays and advocates for womens rights and sings about it ALL the time. By the way, her new album is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back