FAVORITE song in the egg world!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yesenia

Reaction score
i found a egg song here and i LOVE IT. my favorite part is "yummy in my tummy oh,so very yummy!!!". wat is ur favorite part?

i nevr wana eat a egg again!!! *i know the whole song!*<---i was saing that in my head!

Yeah, my friend and I saw this song once, and we memorized the whole song! We would sing it at school all the time and everyone would tell us to sing it again! x] But anyways, I really love this song. I like how the eggs are singing about eating themselves >.<

♪~tk710

Yeah, my friend and I saw this song once, and we memorized the whole song! We would sing it at school all the time and everyone would tell us to sing it again! x] But anyways, I really love this song. I like how the eggs are singing about eating themselves >.<
♪~tk710
lol!! u r correct...why would they sing a song about eating then selves !!!!!well,they r still cute!!!!

Cute. :) I love the parts that say, "yummy in my tummy, oh, so very yummy," and, "like the sky above!" Nice find.
~Reanna
ok ok!! i am honest and nice and will NEVER and i mean NEVR take credict 4 wat i didnt do,ok.i got it from a siggy...*pouting with my shame face*

That came out ages ago... What struck me about it is how Japanese it is... Reminds me of some true anime shows that I've watched..

My favourite part? There is a bit in there where they so randomly go "oodle doodle"... Random things like that amuse me. :)

Oh my. I couldn't even watch the whole thing. It was over-saturated in cutesy-wootsyness. I nearly vomited, quite frankly. I can't wait to bug my friends with it. Thanks for digging up this classic.

Oh my. I couldn't even watch the whole thing. It was over-saturated in cutesy-wootsyness. I nearly vomited, quite frankly. I can't wait to bug my friends with it. Thanks for digging up this classic.
ok...

I love that song!! I've heard it a while ago and it's in my siggy. Is that where you got it?

My favorite part is when the ninja eggs crack open and the person sings: *CRACK CRACK CRACK! Chipa chip away your shell and come to me!!!!!!" it is very cute! :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG, I hate that video. One of my friends leaked i on his MySpace and everyone started singing it at my school. (He was pretty popular)

I love that song!! I've heard it a while ago and it's in my siggy. Is that where you got it?
My favorite part is when the ninja eggs crack open and the person sings: *CRACK CRACK CRACK! Chipa chip away your shell and come to me!!!!!!" it is very cute! :huh:
yea,im verry sorry...but if u look at 1 of the posts i did it says i will never take credic 4 somethin i i didnt do.

SO LISTEN UP PEOPLE,KAWAII-WAS THE FOUNDER OF THIS SONG!!!!!!!! THANK HER IF U LIKE THE SONG,NOT ME...

It's so cute I love it sooo much. I even luv the singer singing it!

yea,im verry sorry...but if u look at 1 of the posts i did it says i will never take credic 4 somethin i i didnt do.SO LISTEN UP PEOPLE,KAWAII-WAS THE FOUNDER OF THIS SONG!!!!!!!! THANK HER IF U LIKE THE SONG,NOT ME...
oh I don't mind! You seem truth full. It's ok!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back