Favorite store at the mall

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*KerraKiki*

Reaction score
my favorite store right now is Claires because there's so many accessories that i love, even though i've only been there once. I also like JCPenney. I really want to go to Aeropostale b/c it is AWESOME ON THE WEBSITE! :nazotchi: :wacko:

Hmm...depends.

For clothes, I go to a large variety.

For accesories, Foerver 21. It has awesome jewelry.

I also really like the clothes at the H&M store, but we don't have one here.

And the Vans store for shoes. They're the best.

And Sephora, to just look around. Although, most of my nail polish is from WalMart.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Haha. Yum. Subway. And Starbucks. And Jamba Juice. And that pretzel place where they have pretzel sticks.

EB Games, GameStop, Indigo, The Outback, Hot Topic, The Green Earth and Mastermind :D

for accessories: Claire's

for clothes: Areopostale and JC Pennies

for food: Subway

for technology crap: Best Buy

and i usually walk in a store (but forget the name of it) when something catches my eye

Claires, Jcpenny, and libby lu and sometimes hallmark when I want to get a new webkinz or something.

Clothing: bebe, Express(sometimes), Macy's, Hot Topic(cute t-shirts!)

Accessories: A little kiosk in the mall that is run by a very nice Chinese lady. She sells the most beautiful hair clips, necklaces, earrings, etc. I'm obsessed with her stuff, especially the hair clips...everything is incredibly sparkly. :D

Cosmetics: Sephora(and Wal-Mart, but that's not in the mall)

Other: GameStop, PetSmart(not in mall but I go there all the time), Victoria's Secret, and the food court. hehe

Hollister!!! (Wearing a Hollister tee right now) Target, Macy's, Rue 21 (Some places it's called Forever 21), Claires (for cute jewelry), Hot-Topic (for my kawaii stuff :D )

I also like Wal-Mart ( :huh: ) and just like Aubrey Hepburn, I'm a food court geek :>

Chatterbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back