Favorite TV series

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I looveee Gossip Girl, Smallville, One Tree Hill, and Gilmore Girls. Doctor Who, Britains Got Talent, Americas Got Talent, American Idol, Big Brother are good too. mortified and the simpsons are soo funny. oh i nearly Forgot, scrubs and friends!

Mystery Science Theatre 3000 :(
Oh gawwwd, I love that show! : D

How could I possibly forget about it?

"What's a dead man but a live man without any life?"

Ahhh, gotta love that show. 'Tis truly amazing.

Too bad they don't show it on normal TV...

That 70's Show is my all time FAVORITE television series. It's absolutely hysterical, and I can sit and watch episode after episode. C:

I also love America's Next Top Model, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Full House, and So You Think You Can Dance. :D

Seinfeld, That '70s show, Friends, Family Guy, CSI, Grey's Anatomy, So You Think You Can Dance, American Idol.

except the new seasons of That '70s show kinda suck, because they took out Eric and Kelso ):

except the new seasons of That '70s show kinda suck, because they took out Eric and Kelso ):
WHAT?! Why don't I know about this? D:

Maybe it's because I only watch the reruns on the N? (Weeknights at midnight :D )

WHAT?! Why don't I know about this? D:
Maybe it's because I only watch the reruns on the N? (Weeknights at midnight :) )
Yeah, they left near like the 7th season.. they both wanted to pursue their movie careers or something :'(

I just figured that out a few weeks ago xD they don't play those episodes too much though. Like, they aren't even funny anymore >.<

Yeah, they left near like the 7th season.. they both wanted to pursue their movie careers or something :'(I just figured that out a few weeks ago xD they don't play those episodes too much though. Like, they aren't even funny anymore >.<
I didn't even know they MADE new episodes o;

Gossip Girl

One Tree Hill

Icarly

Futurama

Family Guy

American Dad

Scooby Doo, Where are you?

That 70s Show minus the last season

*George Lopez

*iCarly

*Spongebob Squarepants

*The Secret Life of the American Teenager

*10 Things I Hate About You

*Jon and Kate Plus 8 (Well, I used to like it.)

*Ice Road Truckers

*How It's Made

*Dancing With The Stars

*Americas Funniest Home Videos

And I know I probably forgot some.

Desperate Housewives

Grey's Anatomy

My Own Worst Enemy

.. . . That kind of old people stuff

Latest posts

Back