Favotite Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mametchi Man

Reaction score
My Fav Tamagotchi is a Tensaichi, the glasses guy.

:( :wacko: :ph34r: :blink: :wub: :D :D

If you like him, PM The Mametchi Man!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to hear ur V4 characters and the URA characters only. V1s, V2s, V3s, V4s, and V4.5s are allowed. I dont have a V5 yet, so none of that....

I really have a soft spot for kuchipatchi!

It's just a really cute character, how could you not love him!?! :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi:

HOW RUDE! I dont like v4.5- characters much.................
Sorry.... I wasnt tryng to be mean....... :wacko: ;) :angry: :angry: :( :( :( :( :eek: :eek:

Oh, and if you post here, you might be added to my buddy list. Im not saying you WILL, Though.

:eek: :eek:

Thats a tough question.

Apart from the original characters my favourites are Ura Kuchipatchi, Ura Debatchi and Sunnytchi.

A Game!A Game

It is one of those concebtration games! Like match the cards! Sorta.

I am not trying to backseat moderate, but that is a little off topic.I like Horoyotchi, Tougyutchi, Purimatchi, Dorotchi, Makiko and Tensaitchi.Thats in order.

And cool tama ryan:That was not very nice.Don't call them rude just because they wanted to hear v2-v4.5 characters.

HO-LY COW! No one saw my topic in a LONG TIME! The last post was im May! It's August!

:wacko: :blink: :) :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Those thinngs happen to topics. Not to BSM (Backseat Moderate, as I call it), but I believe you bumped this. Im not trying to be mean in anyway though :mimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back