Favourite book of all time?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favourite book is 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid'. I would suggest it to anyone who likes a book in cartoon. You can read a preview of the book on www.wimpykid.com :huh: .

Another book I like is 'Coraline'. I found it scary, yet exciting. I would also suggest this book to.

FS--

!!!!!♥HARRY POTTER SERIES♥!!!!

But then Wine_Deer's story!!

[[HAPPYNEWYEAR!!!]]

Best Wishes,

[[.x..barky..x.]]

I seriously love all of the Warriors books. (It's quite obvious, with my user name.) Ermm, I really haven't been reading all that much lately though... except the newly released Warriors. I remember reading Me & Emma. I really liked it.

I seriously love all of the Warriors books. (It's quite obvious, with my user name.) Ermm, I really haven't been reading all that much lately though... except the newly released Warriors. I remember reading Me & Emma. I really liked it.
Same here, I guess its because i've been busy lately- :p .

The warriors books seem to have a really big poopulation of fans! :)

My favourite book is a Maltese book called L-Għar tax-Xelter (pronounced l Ar tash shelter :blink: )by a Maltese author Trevor Zahra,which its story was three children that were staying at their aunt's house,and they discover a shelter,that was built for the World War II.They go inside it,and they discover a cave.To their astonishment,they see men going in the cave storing boxes that were imported illegally,and then they tell the police and arrest the men.Then,the children's uncle,lets them play in the shelter as much as they want as a reward. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here, I guess its because i've been busy lately- <_< .
The warriors books seem to have a really big poopulation of fans! ;)
I thought I was the only one that liked Warriors-

Until I came here, haha.

Those books were made for me,

the battle and warrior theme

except with CATS!

Amazing.

Thats a tough one...hmmm, it would be a battle between The Looking Glass Wars (first book in the series but I mean the entire series in general) and Un lun dun.

Oh, geez. I'm not picky AT ALL, I MEAN AT ALL on books and would love ANY fiction your hand me, except the Cliche Series and BabySittersd club and junk. The only book I've ever read that I was iffy on was Dragon Rider by Cornelia Funke.

I guess either Silverwing or "If I Just Had Two Wings". Firewing was/is pretty bad (I'm reading it now) and I haven't read Sunwing or Darkwing yet.

As for series, I'd say Warrior Cats and Guardians Of Ga'Hoole.

my fav book is harry potter and the deathly hallows and my favorite author is J.K. Rowling
same! its so good, without the deaths. (exept of you-know-who. that was a good one!)

I thought I was the only one that liked Warriors-Until I came here, haha.

Those books were made for me,

the battle and warrior theme

except with CATS!

Amazing.
i should start reading that.... i LOVE cats.......

Latest posts

Back