Favourite Tama Version

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessAlesha

Reaction score
We all just love tamagotchis but if Bandai only made one which one do you think it should of been more like I would probaly have to say the v3 or maybe the v4? So vote for the version you think is the best go on get voting! :D :D :huh: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the V1. It's nice and simple. I remember when I was in primary school and like everyone had one and we'd always connect them. ^.^

Although, I do like some of the other types of tamagotchis for the different characters.

i like the v6 music star! i just got it today and love it! i have a v2 also which is really fun too. :huh:

I like the V5.5 the best. It doesn't require that much attention so for me that's a good thing. :huh:

We all just love tamagotchis but if Bandai only made one which one do you think it should of been more like I would probaly have to say the v3 or maybe the v4? So vote for the version you think is the best go on get voting! :D :p :eek: :furawatchi:
i like v4\v3s the best too! i dont know what a music star is like yet but im asking for one for my birthday and i think i will like it a lot@...

PS: i hate v5s!

pss: what the heck is a v5.5? please do a quote if you will answer my question

MR BUNNY (mimitchi)RULES!

:unsure: <_<

i like v4\v3s the best too! i dont know what a music star is like yet but im asking for one for my birthday and i think i will like it a lot@...
PS: i hate v5s!

pss: what the heck is a v5.5? please do a quote if you will answer my question

MR BUNNY (mimitchi)RULES!

:unsure: :D
i hate v5s too. and its not v5.5 its v4.5 between the v4 and the v5

i voted for v3!!!!!!!

i hate v5s too. and its not v5.5 its v4.5 between the v4 and the v5i voted for v3!!!!!!!
The v5.5 isn's the v4.5, it's the V5 Celebrity which was an "improvement" I guess to the V5.

Definatly the v2. It was the first tamagotchi I EVER had. I believe it was pink with hearts all over it... :) good memories. Everyone in my 4th grade class had one... but once i moved from that town, no one had them o_O But they were allowed in my new school because of this fact. Now that i moved back to the town where everyone had them, they arent allowed D: so i leave them in my locker, on pause of course

i had a v5 and it really sucked so i gave it to my brother and he lost it :angry: :p :lol: :lol: :( :( :( :(

i like the tamagotchi color :( even though it is in japanese i like it because it isnt to complicated but i also like the v3 cause it isnt complicated to and has more games than a v2 and tamagotchi color :angry:

V3 for sure! They are so cool not to simple not to complicated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back