Favourite Tamagotchi Version

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is everyone's general opinion of the V6 Music Stars? It seems to be the red-headed stepchild of the Tamagotchi pets. I just ordered my first Tamagotchi and it's a V6 because they were cheaper new in the box than the V3 or V4 used with no box. Any thoughts?
Oh, I like it a lot! It definitly has a soft spot in my heart. It's complex, yet small in size. Quite high maintenance, so I usually don't run it when I have school, although I always enjoy it when I do run it. The buttons are sometimes a bit slow to respond, and it's a real bummer that the online music city is down, since it added quite a lot to the music star in particular. Still, it's a good one, and I should add it to my favourite list. :D

The original tamagotchis will always have a special place in my heart.(96/97 releases) My favorite from the connection era is v1 to v3. Out of the color Tamagotchi the first full color release is my favorite for being simple.

Hey this is my first post!

My favorites are the connection v3, v4, and the v5 is ok although little confusing. I mostly have tamagotchis from the connection series.

I honestly can't decide anymore... XD Now choosing a favorite Tamagotchi is like choosing a favorite friend. They're all special in their own way.

I've honestly only had 2 tamas in my life.

A Connection V-(something) and a Music Star, I can't really pick a favourite because I've only had 2 in my 13-year life.

The original tamagotchis will always have a special place in my heart.(96/97 releases) My favorite from the connection era is v1 to v3. Out of the color Tamagotchi the first full color release is my favorite for being simple.
Tamagotchi P is becoming my second favorite full color tamagotchi. It seems to work better with my lifestyle right now. When I'm work my little Kuchipatchi is also, at his part time job at the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back