Fear the Gun.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"As long as she doesn't get us killed,"retorted Seth as he pulled out his pocket knife.

"Because a gun tends to make life easier to the one holding it and i figured a few 20 year old women with weapons could handle an unarmed man on his knees," replied Seth.

Fizz waved at them single handedly. "See ya later" she said, before facing the man. She sighed. "This is awkward" she mumbled, then gasped as he saw the man recovering. Without a second thought she tackled him, quickly sitting him upright and put his arms behind his back. She tied him up hastily, ignoring Elsbeth's request to gag him, and standing up and turning to face him. "What is your purpose?" she snapped icily, her face twisted into a deep frown. "I-I-I don't know" he stuttered, obviously afraid. "I-I'm just troubled, a-and I just don't know anymore" the words poured out as he was in hysterics. Fizz felt a pang in her chest. He was frightened for his life. "Okay, I'm confused, but I won't kill you. It doesn't mean I won't release you though" she said in a warmer tone, planting a hand on her hip. "Understood?". He nodded frantically. Fizz smiled to herself. This could be fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back