Fears

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iluvsam

Reaction score
I am really bored because I have the day off school today so I thought I would post a topic. What are you people afraid of? Do any of you have an actual phobia like when you are really REALLY scared of something?

I have Limaxaphobia: fear of snails and slugs. I can't walk outside in the dark because I might step on one. There was a time when it had been raining that my dad had to carry me to the house because there were too many snails. Anyone who's been around me when I've seen one knows that its not a joke. I'm not myself. I will scream and yell -- and if I accidentally touch one, I shed clothing as I bolt into the house, I will cry for hours. I hate the rain because it brings out the snails.

Don't bother saying that they can't hurt me. Of course I know they can't hurt me. I just REALLY hate them...

So what are you afraid of?

I am afraid....of...

-dying...about what happens to you...about what happens afterward

-growing up, and moving on, and leaving it all behind

-bugs and snakes

I'm afraid of being left behind. Anywhere. It just.. The thought scares me. If it did ever happen, I would probably freak out and have a panic attack... xP

Otherwise, I hate spiders, and bees.

Actually I don't think that being afraid of slugs and snails is at all strange. I use to work in a flowershop and there were always slugs and snails in the greens. I actually had a snail "bite" me when I was holding it. Of course it didn't actually BITE me it just was like it was sucking on me but it still scared me.

Anyway.... I have emetophobia which is the fear of vomiting. I know that it is a normal part of life. EVERYONE throws up but if I am around someone who is sick or even HEAR that someone is sick, even if I've never met them, I start to panick! I wash my hands until they bleed when I hear about someone having the stomach flu and I think there is anyway I might get their germs. I also work in a school so I am around germs all day everyday! I know it's strange but it's just how I am.

I am afraid....of...
-dying...about what happens to you...about what happens afterward

-growing up, and moving on, and leaving it all behind
That's exactly what I'm afraid of.

The days go by so fast, like I'm worried about what happens.

That's exactly what I'm afraid of.
The days go by so fast, like I'm worried about what happens.
Dang. You're like my long-lost twin or something. We have so much in common. I just realized that.

Well, I seem to be different from most you guys. I find snails and slugs facinating and I love heights ;)

I guess I'm afraid of being judged by others I don't know ;)

-Afraid of what people think of me, and what I really look like to other people.

-I'm afraid of being alone for the rest of my life, and turning into crazy cat lady.

-Being hurt badly, again.

-I'm afraid that theres not an afterlife..and it kills me

-Being lonley/alone..I feel that way alot

-My hair falling out/zits/imperfections and spiders and sponges rubbing and cleaning stuff..omg that noise!

-Afraid of what shall happen after death

-I'm afraid of what people will think of me, and if they will like me or not

PHOBIAS:

-Heights

-Elevators

-Small Spaces

-Bees

-Tornados

Heights: This is why I can never go on high rollar coasters. It's not because of going down, but going up. x_x Everytime I go up high on a rollar coaster, you know, just befforet he big drop...I freak out and almost throw up. Even when I close my eyes, just the sensation makes me scream.

Elevators: Gosh...I hate elevators! It doesn't matter if they are crowded or not. I always feel like the elevator is going to break and send us flyign down. When the elevator door hesitates to open, I begin to panic and bang on it.

Small Spaces: One time at this science place, there was this large box you could go in. 40 people would go in at a time...40 PEOPLE! It was so squishy in there, you couldn't even move. Then they would lock the box and turn out the light for 5 minutes. My friends forced me into it. And as soon as they locked the door I started to cry and kick the walls screaming, "LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT YOU CRAZY PEOPLE!"

Bees: Last year, my classroom was in a portable. Well, during the spring and early summer, bees would come flying. Everybody would always point at the bee and go, "Look, Steph, a bee!" I would freak out and hide under my desk, right in the middle of a lesson. One time the bee even landed on my desk, so I screamed and jumped out of my seat, my books flying everywhere. I HATE beees. x.x

Tornados: Very scary. Last year I had over 100 tornado dreams because of my fear for them.

Bailey's Things That Make Her Have a Panic Attack:

Elevators - only when Ramsey is an idiot and jumps inside one so it stops and beeps... Stupid Ramsey. -

Pain of any sort.

Clowns

Closets

Bathrooms - only in the dark -

I'm really self concious... So I guess what people think of me.

Haunted places

Scary pictures that randomly pop up and scream at me..

Bees

Heights

Making a mistake on something in class outloud and people laughing and making fun of me. - Mostly why I never answer questions in class. Other than science because everyone makes fun of each other in there. xD -

Not sleeping

Death of any of my animals or close family members.

Scary movies - Really.. I watch The Exrocism of Emily Rose at my friends sleep over.. I had to sit in the middle with something behind me, and holding my blankie and stuffed animal duck thing, and even made Nichole and Alexis fastforward through some parts.. And I might be so afraid because the first scary movie I ever watched was the old "The Exrocism" move when I was eight. And then grew up to twelve and watched "The Exrocism of Emily Rose"-

Reptiles

Bugs

Being bit by a hamster. I even hate seeing someone be bit by a hamster.. My heart starts racing and I run out of the room laughing - only if it's my mom and shes laughing too - and screaming.

Being alone in a place I've never been.

Spiders. They don't have to be big, they can be really small and I freak out.

And it goes on and on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heights

Planes

Ships

Car Crashes

Bees/Wasps

My Marks Falling

If There is An Afterlife or not

Being Alone

My Mum Dieing of Cancer

There is alot more because I'm a wimp, but, I'm too lazy to type it all out.

TGD-You are the same as me!

My top top toppy fear is.....

Robots *screams* :D

When I was young a robot hit me and sent me flying >.>

I'm terrified,even when I see one, that wire-ish, technologic-ish,gross, artificial human makes me want to sleep with my parents for ever O_O *turns white to the mention of the word 'robot'*

Others are - BALLOONS! >_<

Other-Men complimenting my bum and legs..... I feel offended for nothing :)

Other-Losing another 1.5 from my eyesight next year -.-

Last edited by a moderator:
*Bugs

*Spiders

*Cats

*Being alone

*My 3rd grade teacher (lol)

*Bees

*Heights

*Elevators

*Escalators

*Clowns

Ummm...

X. Rejection from boys

X.Needles (at the doctors)

X.Car accidents

X.Dieing...

X. Elevators....They kill...

X.Wasps (Not bees, WASPS!)

Seriously, I don't know why you people are afraid of spiders though.

* wasps

* airplanes. im afraid theyll crash

*bloody merry. shes a ghost that haunts the girls bathroom :p

*dieing

* losing a sibling/parent

*the dark. i have to read in the light and i get really scared without my cat.

* elevators

*zombies. my old camp person said he was a zombie-hunter. it will haunt me forever.

• Animals

• Escalators

• Cooking

• My eye makeup is also something to be afraid of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back