Fears

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
in a dire situation, I would probably feel uneasy in a room without anything to hide; brightly lit, neatly-set, able to see around everything

because that's really, really boring, without much in sight that's helpful, probably (and it would also provide really terrible cover and material for self-defense, which might matter if we're talking apocalypse or chase)

unsure if it would really make me happy, but I feel something fun when I step into a very poorly-lit room filled with gods know what. so much guessing to do. you'll never know what people have left behind if you don't sift through and push on

I'm not afraid of much, but one thing I am afraid of is losing myself; losing contol over my emotions, losing my memories or simply changing so much that I don't recognise myself. Also, I'm really afraid of falling in love with anyone, since I don't know what emotions that would bring me.

Semi-humane faces creep me out. I'm not really scared of them, but I find quite a deal of animated creatures rather uncanny.

My greatest fear is being lonely. I sort of panic whenever I'm unable to contact any of my friends. Knowing of my friends deaths also drives that fear even further in. Also, losing my father is also high on my list of fears. As much as he can come off as annoying sometimes, I still love him. Losing him could very well deal a mortal blow to my morale just as much as having my dear friends die on me...

My worst fears are earthquakes, my dogs killing each other, and my best friend (whom I've only talked to over Internet) dying or getting in a tragic accident before we get the chance to meet.

Stuff I merely get anxious about include dropping instruments, having my door or closet open when it's dark, and lights not working.

Spiders are 100% my biggest fear. Whenever I see one I literally cry and will run away, lock myself in a room and not come out for about an hour after someone else has killed it. This is not even an exaggeration...

A fear of a spider biting me when I'm going to the bathroom in the bathroom I share with my brothers when the lights aren't on..Well, not anymore..

Respiratory Failure. I was hospitalized in december with a severe asthma attack, and it took them two hours to get me breathing right with the oxygen mask, let alone the 2 days until I could go home. Scariest thing in my whole life.

My biggest fear is being left alone in an empty room. I get really nervous. I also have a fear of heights and loud noises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back