features for v5, what YOU think should be on it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phi-lip-rox

Reaction score
1, i think you should beable to cook meals

2, a feature called home and on tamatown there was a home store and u bought the furniture there and re-arranged it on tama town then u put the logout password on ur tama and it updated your home

3, lots of new characters

4, a colour screen. even if it is ony a 4 colour screen (red,yellow,blue,black)

5, 3 different types of egg eg. spotted egg, striped egg, plain egg and the egg u had changed into a different baby e.g. spotted egg- baby with legs, striped egg- baby with antennah, plain egg- baby with spiky head. and the match maker gave u the different eggs instead of the different babys

6, more items

and i would really like to hear some things that you would like on the v5

[SIZE=21pt]TEN THINGS I THINK V5'S SHOULD HAVE:[/SIZE]

1- bigger screen for more deetailed pictures and more icons around the tama :wacko:

2- when connecting and playing games, you should be able to choose the game

3- be able to quit your job instead of waiting for days

4- screen should lite up so u can play in the dark :unsure:

5- be able to go places like restaurants,parks, parents house, etc

6- on tamatown, instead of a little pic of your person the person will actually be there walking on sidewalks and stuff, going into biuldings.

7- sending messages to other tamas (like, at school type in "this class is so boring" then piont it at your friends tama and zap!, her tama gets the message!) :(

8- tama pets!

9- tamas should take at least 3 times as long to poop so we can catch them! :lol:

10- tamas should have speech bubbles so they can say things like "i want to go visit dad" or "can i have those tacos you bought yesterday" and "in 10 minutes it will be my birthday. dont miss it!" :ph34r:

^_^ i think there should be more games and more than one pet. then i would say everything was free even though you got gotchi points. :) <_< :unsure: :unsure: :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm.. i think it would be cool if you could sending messages to other Tamagotchis, it would be in color(not pixels), better games, and it should be waterproof. :)

If they could, coloured pixels on the screen would be great, as well as making the screen bigger and it would look so much more life like! What about new infra red technology? Like, being able to connect with people online who might live hundreds of kilometres away! And also, more letters for their names and more sign things like ~^*& and all that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back