Fhishlipps is dusting off the old profile to say Hello!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fhishlipps

Reaction score
so yea, i have been registered for a lifetime :p but i am just getting around to checking TamaTalk out for reals. i couldn't really make my way a round a forum back then and actually forgot i had an account. i went to register and the bot was like "hey, you already have an account here!" so that was funny. i came across my Tamagotchi Connection and that's what brings me back. i need to get some batteries and get going. i dunno what version it is 'cause it has the body looks like pics of V1s and V2s i have seen online- but it has a keyring not a chain or strap. :unsure: i was carrying the original Tamagotchi in high school so not only am i an old member but i am and er, old member. :wacko: don't worry i won't bite or whatever. so HELLO!

eta a missing word

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'm glad you are finally giving Tamatalk a chance! I hope you like it here. =P

If you ever wanna chat or have any questions feel free to pm or comment me =)

Hope to see you around forums!!!

~Ali

Thanks y'all! i just fired up my ol' V2. been digging around the forums trying to get familiar and learn some things like character names and such. TamaTalk is a good time :)

so yea, i have been registered for a lifetime :p but i am just getting around to checking TamaTalk out for reals. i couldn't really make my way a round a forum back then and actually forgot i had an account. i went to register and the bot was like "hey, you already have an account here!" so that was funny. i came across my Tamagotchi Connection and that's what brings me back. i need to get some batteries and get going. i dunno what version it is 'cause it has the body looks like pics of V1s and V2s i have seen online- but it has a keyring not a chain or strap. :unsure: i was carrying the original Tamagotchi in high school so not only am i an old member but i am and er, old member. :wacko: don't worry i won't bite or whatever. so HELLO!

eta a missing word
Better late than never, eh? Welcome to the forums!

Latest posts

Back