Fictional character crushes.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno if it counts, but I'm obsessed with Wilfre-kun from drawn to life XD

' date='+July 06, 2010 09:18 am'] Hiko.Saito.

Aoshi.

Kenshin.

Soujirou.

Sanosukeeee.

/happysigh

I will see Rurouni Kenshin this summer, and I will enjoy it.

Grahh.
Woohoo, I love youu! 8D

If you watch it this summer, I'll die from happiness. x3

I hope it works. D;

Yup! They've got a subbed version. It shouldn't be hard to find. Even though it's older, it's a very popular anime! 8D

Good luck. And good fangirling. ;DDD

-cough- Heath - Fire Emblem ksdjfksdjfsl<3

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? I thought so. I'll be looking for it ~

Oh, you know what? Before my internet messed up, I saw some of the openings !

You can imagine how I looked when Soujirou, Hiko, and Aoshi came onscreen.

I died more times than I could count. |D

Okay. Okay, so maybe I haven't played Fire Emblem.

BUT I WANT TO ~

sain. hnnnnng /fallsoffchair

I ALWAYS DIE ON THE OPENING! <33 Especially the season 2 opening, when Aoshi is walking by the moon. ^3^

You've gotta play it. There are so many gorgeous characters.

And hey, just yesterday Sain came up to me and said, "Krystal! Ah... you still take my breath away!" I have a picture of it on my phone because it made me laugh and giggle so much. :'DD

Sain! From Fire Emblem~

I don't have any at the moment, unless you count Captain Jack Sparrow x3, but when I was younger, I had the biggest crush on Vageta from Dragon Ball Z. xD

I ALWAYS DIE ON THE OPENING! <33 Especially the season 2 opening, when Aoshi is walking by the moon. ^3^
You've gotta play it. There are so many gorgeous characters.

And hey, just yesterday Sain came up to me and said, "Krystal! Ah... you still take my breath away!" I have a picture of it on my phone because it made me laugh and giggle so much. :'DD

Sain! From Fire Emblem~
lol. i don't know what heath looks like. D;

Oz - Pandora HeartsGilbert - Pandora Hearts

Vincent - Pandora Hearts

Link - Zelda Series

Marth -Fire Emblem Series

Roy - Fire Emblem Series

Ike - Fire Emblem Series

<3 :D
NEWBESTFRAN. -nodnod-

I'll say it again.

XERXES BREAK - Pandora Hearts. Eeeeeeeeeeeep.

^^To be honest, looking at your lists I think you'll make a lot of friends in this little group. =D Unfortunately, I was beaten to the "NEWBESTFRIEND" thing. xD

Whilst Vincent looks very nice and looked a very cute child, I can't bring myself to like him (He does some really horrible stuff D8). On the same note, I actually both like and hate Oz, admittedly. 0.o

Give me the Fire Emblem guys anyday though. Veeeeery nice. *yays* (And that guy from the Tokyo Babylon manga. It's next on my to-read list, and you should see the size of that list. *eek*)

Tama :D Phantom

^^To be honest, looking at your lists I think you'll make a lot of friends in this little group. =D Unfortunately, I was beaten to the "NEWBESTFRIEND" thing. xD
Whilst Vincent looks very nice and looked a very cute child, I can't bring myself to like him (He does some really horrible stuff D8). On the same note, I actually both like and hate Oz, admittedly. 0.o

Give me the Fire Emblem guys anyday though. Veeeeery nice. *yays* (And that guy from the Tokyo Babylon manga. It's next on my to-read list, and you should see the size of that list. *eek*)

Tama :blink: Phantom
8D

Vincent is amazing, but like you said he says and does horrible things.

I'm currently watching this anime called Durarara!!. <3

Izaya Orihara - Durarara

Sora - Kingdom Hearts

Riku - Kingdom Hearts

Tama :) Phantom
That guy is Subaru Sumeragi ! 8D

And I repeat.

SOUJIROU SETA.

or; Seta Soujirou.

Whichever you prefer. :'D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back