Fictional character crushes.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I haven't made it totally obvious...

<

Kyo Sohma!

And I like Len Kagamine the vocaloid, Soul from Soul Eater, Shun from Bakugan, Hitsugaya from Bleach, Yoshimori from Kekkaishi, lolMadarao from Kekkaishi, Edward...ELRIC (FMA), Ling (FMA), and try to read that. theguyfrompokemonrangerguardiansigns

Shun Kazami <3

*coughemoninjacough*

If I haven't made it totally obvious...

<

Kyo Sohma!

And I like Len Kagamine the vocaloid, Soul from Soul Eater, Shun from Bakugan, Hitsugaya from Bleach, Yoshimori from Kekkaishi, lolMadarao from Kekkaishi, Edward...ELRIC (FMA), Ling (FMA), and try to read that. theguyfrompokemonrangerguardiansigns
He's a ladies man xD

I actually got over Gus. Thanks to you Gemma >:

I WILL NEVER LOVE MASON! NEVARR!

Len Kagamine- Vocaloid

Kaito- Vocaloid

L- Death Note

Itsuki Koizuma (think i spelled that right...)- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

I like
Jimmy.png
Jimmy Neutron but i don't have a crush on him :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Pingu is adorable x3

I admit, I have a teensy, eeny, meenie, really really insy wincy small tiny bite size crush on Mason Brown. THE SIDBURNS GET YOU D:

He's cuuuute ^.^ . Penguins are epic, but my friend LOVES them to bits xD

I used to have a huge crush on Ash from Pokemon when I was younger :rolleyes: Now I have an insane crush on Jace from The Immortal Instruments series.

+' timestamp='1296876230' post='3062390']Heyheyheeey ! I updated my name. :D It's now Clara Schmidt-Braginski-Erde. 8D

Uhm. So. Tieria Erde - Gundam 00.

This guy. :3

Yeah, that's a guy. lD
Long haired guys. All the best are. ;D

^ Really? HAHAHA<3 Gotta love those fictional video game characters. :')
I got a Spyro plush today actually. I was pretty much begging my parents to let me get it. xD He lives in my bed with many plush puppies and several Sonic the Hedgehogs.

Ling (FMA)
LINGLINGLINGLING! He's just epic.

Oh, and I've got a new character to add to the list:

Lelouch - Code Geass

CLAMP's character designs=fangirl material.

Tama :ph34r: Phantom

I used to have a huge crush on Ash from Pokemon when I was younger :rolleyes: Now I have an insane crush on Jace from The Immortal Instruments series.
it's the mortal instruments series, get it right! (lol, just kidding, but it is true.) I love Jace too. And Alec and Magnus Bane make a great pair, don't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back