Fictional Languages?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachi

Reaction score
Does anyone know any sort of fictional language? I bring this up because I'm trying to learn one. No luck so far XD

But really... has anyone ever taught themselves a language from a book? Which one? And how did you do it?

There are a number of online courses if you're serious about it. I know for a fact it's possible to learn Klingon through the internet. q'Pla!

There is an online course for the language I want to learn (Sarus), but it only does beginner lessons, and the creator of the language is too busy doing other things (namely recovering from major surgery, but also creating a video game) to write the intermediate course, so I'm sort of on my own at the moment. On top of that, it's not a widely-known fictional language like Klingon or "elvish" (of which there are at least 8 different versions from different worlds and franchises), so it has a relatively small fanbase, which makes it hard to find resources for. Also, I have the crummiest study habits XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back