Fida's Newest Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
 Nice work on the log! :) I hope all goes well for you!
Thank you for the comment! :)

Rondi is 6 years old today. Her adult form is a character I have no clue as to the name of, and looks sort of like a pineapple. :p She's cute in an odd sort of way. Her Training got to four bars before she changed, which isn't bad. I expect she'll be getting married tomorrow, and we'll find out about the next generation on my V3.

e8wvvp.jpg

As for Otonoten, he's showing signs of age. He's 9 years old today (should be 10, but I had him paused almost all of yesterday). He definitely goes on more walks now than he did when he was younger. I see him out for a walk at least 2-3 times a day. Interestingly enough, he hasn't done a single good deed since he changed into the secret character. I wonder if this is because he's in his final adult form, or because he's an unhealthy character. I don't remember whether the other angels I raised to adulthood still did good deeds.

He is also emptying hearts faster than he used to. I have to care for him about as much as a toddler on the Connection versions. So it is likely he'll be leaving soon, but for now I'm just enjoying having him around.

Well, this morning when I woke up I checked Otonoten right away...and he was on the screen, going back and forth between his happy face and this:

103znz9.jpg

I pushed B and the screen went black, then split into thirds (black, white, and black again). A dot rose up the middle of the screen and exploded into a lot of twinkling stars. This is the "good" death for Tamagotchi Angel.

15k6fa.jpg

I debated for a bit, but decided now that I sort of know how to get bad care characters I might as well go for Ginjirotenshi. So around 9:30 this morning I hatched another Angel. Right now it's the child stage, Maruten. I need to get the healthy teen, Kodoten, so I'm taking good care until it changes. Unfortunately I already missed one opportunity to praise. I'll try not to miss any others.

2059hc.jpg

At around 3pm the matchmaker came for Rondi. ANOTHER girl for generation five. I will definitely be choosing a boy next time around. I'm running out of girl names.

1235gys.jpg

I'll try and think up a good name I haven't used before. Anyone who wants to suggest one in a comment is welcome, as always. :)

I'm going to have to start logging more frequently. Tamas change so fast!

No news with Rondi and her baby today, though I expect she'll leave tonight. As for Angel, around 10am she changed into the familiar Kodoten. She changed just as I finished playing the game, so I got to watch her change.

2d6jzv7.jpg

Now I'm neglecting her completely in the hopes of getting Ginjirotenshi. If this method really works, my next project is going to be figuring out how to get average-care characters...not sure how that will turn out! Angel is really fun and the animations are cute, but it's just way too easy to get good-care characters. It sounds so much simpler on P1/P2. Ha ha.

Good news today! My Kodoten turned into Ginjirotenshi this morning after about 24 hours of not caring for it at all. Yay, Ginji!

23wmijk.jpg

I love this little guy. His animations are so cute. Today he's 3 years old and AP is at 0. The Deeds meter is at 25%, it was set there when he changed and he hasn't done a good deed since. I wonder if he will? Ginji doesn't turn into any secret characters so this is his final adult form. He is MUCH less needy than my last Angel was, thankfully.

Rondi left last night. I named her baby Tali, after a character from one of my favorite video games. She turned into a Tamatchi after her baby stage.

2iggh1w.jpg

Right now she is 0 years old with two Training bars. I'm interested to see what happens next!

Plenty has happened with Tali, but I'll catch you all up on her later. I just wanted to update and say that Ginjirotenshi died today at the age of 7. I'm pretty surprised, this does not make sense to me at all. Otonoten is the unhealthiest secret character and he died at 10 for me, but Ginji is the second-healthiest and he only lived until 7. It's really strange. I thought I had another few days with him at least.

I will probably hatch another Angel tomorrow. Right now I haven't decided what character to try for yet.

It's been a while since my last update (a few days is a long time, Tama-wise). I think I may stop logging my V3 (but continue running it) and just update sometimes on my Angel.

I had a very strange experience with the Angel I hatched after Ginji died. I left this Tama completely alone, waiting for it to change into Takoten. A few hours before that, when it was still in the Maruten stage, it got sick, so I went to cure it. It took probably 5 or 6 injections, then the "changing" animation went across the screen, and it started flashing back and forth between Maruten and a black blob. Then the words "Bye Bye!" appeared on the screen, acting as the death screen (the "bad" death). I tell you, the more I play with Angel, the less I understand. I've left angels alone for longer than this and they didn't die, I wonder why this one did?

Either way, I hatched another shortly after. This one changed into Takoten, and then I set a goal: I wanted to get Taraten, which comes from average care of Takoten. I used a guide on the internet to help me. I took average to bad care of him, and never praised, but kept the AP between 36 and 39 as much as I could. Last night I messed up a little and he ended up sleeping with poop next to him. :( But luckily, I got Taraten anyway! Take a look! (Sorry for the bad lighting, my room is kind of dark.)

w1xjm.jpg

My next goal is to get the secret character, the Smiling Angel. This is a character that only appears on the US Angel (on Japanese Angelgotch it's a cactus character). The guide I used recommends bad care. I hope I can get that down, I've never had Smiling Angel before, and I want to see what it looks like. :)

2isi3gm.jpg

I got the Smiling Angel! Taraten changed right after waking up this morning. Angel is 7 years old, with AP 0 and Deeds at 25% (I didn't give it that - it resets to 25% every time it changes). So far it hasn't called for praise, but it's been on at least one walk.

I have to say, though, the animation on this character is very lazy. It uses the same bobbing-up-and-down animation for everything. Even sleeping!

2liewhx.jpg

Did you think I was joking? :p

Latest posts

Back