? Fight!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, in NZ it's Sunday.

If you say Saturday: *throws snowballs at everybody* TAKE THAT!!!!!

If it's okay to be Sunday: *throws ginormous pie at every single person* TEACH YOU TO MESS WITH MY NETBALL TEAM!!!!!

*ducks at last second * nice shot but u cant beat me at my own game ^_^ *makes extremely large cream pie* lobs it striate at ♥♥Sharpay #1 fanb face with an open mouth perfect hit :D :D :D hows that 4 revenge - :p B) - thank u thank u

random lil fly guy celebrates 2 :mimitchi:

Tuesday, also my birthday..............

So, as a b-day suprise I have a giant bucket for everyone so they can splash around and have a good time. PS. there will also be paintball shooters to paint your friends!

hehe....

:wub: :wub: :)

Last edited by a moderator:
while everybody is busy fighting, belgia is preparing something...

he..he.. "This will do the trick."

Throws jars filled with the world's smelliest stuff to everybody!

MWHAhahahahaha!

i know today's sunday but still :puroperatchi:

grrrrrrrrr....

glue all the rock pis pieces to form a GIANT ROCK PIE! and throw it to porygonlord

bwhahahahaha!

PORYGONLORD YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!

Throws alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the food garbage she could find to porygornlord!

bwhahahaha!

*splack!* IEW!!!

Collects a Huge Dump of Water and freezes them into ice and throws the ice to porygonlord! btw, the ice is also colored so when it hits you, you will get brain freeze, die and also get paint all around u body! :)

Porygonlords rage is incredible. so incredible that it melts the ice. he then hits the ground with a 10000 ton weight which send out shockwaves making a giant 1000000000000000000000 metere tall tsuinami. this wave unfortunatly did not hit belgia ;) :angry: .but the one twice as big behind it did. :) :wacko: muhahahahahahhahhahahahahaha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back