Fight!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead_Mametchi

Reaction score
My nineteen year old brother showed up on my door a week ago. He had recently been kicked out of college for several things including drinking.

He and mom had this huge fight, and I found out they havent talked for some months now. So I called mom and ask what's the what. And now she's mad at ME as she thinks Im only on my brother's side.

Oh, dear. And now, my brother is using my apartment as a safe haven, eating my food, squatting in my couch and making general mess.

My resources are limited. I have an eight dollar daily food budget (in my country, that is indeed limited), the landlord would throw me out if he knew about this, and i need my privacy. This really bites.

Before this gets even ickier, you need to set your brother straight. Let him know that you really feel for him and want to help him, but that you really need your space and privacy right now. If he doesn't get the picture and still insists on freeloading at your apartment, then you could try calling up a relative that has the money and resources to take care of him.

I hope I could prove of some assistance! :p

~CB

^ I agree with Chatterbox!^

Tell your brother how you really feel, and that you need your privacy now.

I don't see why you can't just kick him out. It's not his place - He doesn't pay the rent, he doesn't buy the food, and he's not supposed to be there. Tell him you need your privacy.

You need to stand up for yourself. There's no need to be afraid. It's your house, stand up. Get angry. Never be scared to defend yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back