Fighting with a friend...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
Me and my friend got into a huge fight over msn last night.

I had bought extentions at the mall that day, and so did she, without me knowing.

We had both talked for awhile about getting them, and I finally found extentions in my hair colour!

When I told her I had bought them, she FREAKED OUT !

Here was the conversation... I'll have to put **** 's inside of the words because she did alot of swearing.

Me: guess what? i finally got extentions! ;D

her: WHAT? YOU *****! WOW, YOU ****** ***** !

me: whattt!? :|

her: YOU KNEW I WAS GETTING THEM! OH MY ****** GOD YOU ARE SUCH A COPIER!

me: excuse me? we were both going to get them. and look at everything you've copied about ME!

her: UGH YOU ARE REALLY ******* ME OFF! EVERYONE AT OUR SCHOOL IS SUCH A COPIER LIKE OMFG!

me: calm down, like seriously . its just a 5 dollar hair extention. im sorry if your mad about it, but chill!

her: WELL I AM MAD ABOUT IT! WOW YOU ARE SUCH A ******* ***** YOU **** *****!

me: calm down. like, im not even going to talk to you when your like this.

her: I KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN ****** AVOIDING ME YOU ******! JUST KEEP LYING LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO YOU LITTLE ***** !

me: WHAT!? you dont know anything!

her: I DONT EVEN WANT TO ******* TALK TO YOU ANYMORE!

me: good. >.<

What do I do?

You didn't do anything, so don't blame herself.

She might be going through an emotional time and just needed to focus her anger at something. Just wait for her to cool down and try talking to her.

Or, she might be all PMS-y. It's something that you really can't control (Except with pills), so if that is it, it might not be her fault.

Is she always like this? If so, than maybe you should stop being friends with her.

EDIT: *drumroll* T-T-T-Typo!!

Last edited by a moderator:
^I agree with her.

Maybe she gets mad easily. This is just like a HUGE fight me and my (ex) friends got into in Mr.C's room and on Yahoo.

Just try to ignore her if you can. That's what I'm trying to do.

Good luck.

Agreed with Feebee.

She seems jelous. She will realize she is nothing without friends and be crawling back to you xP

Sounds like a .....

yeah

well if your not that great of friends, just let her go.

She doesn't sound like the type of friend anyone would want... actually she doesn't sound like a friend at all.....

=]

Sounds like someone is PMSin' ;o I'm sure she'll get over it. If she overreacts over something that little, I'd really reconsider that friendship.

I Feel you...

People are banning me from a Hamtaro fourm

i have made a new account and everyone is calling me these names:

Troll

Nerdheard

Dumbass (soory for swaering)

Civony

Nerd

Here's a thing from a topic from the form....

But it's not fair if someone really want to join just 'cause there's a girl that is freaking persistant :S
Then they start calling my Dvaiant art Ugly...

Woah...thats the ugliest DA I've EVER seen....no offense xD
I cried When i saw those messages.... :eek:

I told them this:

SHUT UP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! YOU ALL HAVE A SICK MIND!YOU BASTARDS! SO ZIP IT! > :(

I Feel you...People are banning me from a Hamtaro fourm

i have made a new account and everyone is calling me these names:

Troll

Nerdheard

Dumbass (soory for swaering)

Civony

Nerd

Here's a thing from a topic from the form....

Then they start calling my Dvaiant art Ugly...

I cried When i saw those messages.... :)

I told them this:
Don't take your problems into this topic. you have your own. >_> Help or get out.

Anyway, she sounds really annoying. I say, leave her, avoid her, she'll realise she's a no-good annoyance, and come crawling back. I say leave her. if she acts that way to you, let her be alone. ._.

She sounds rather PMS-ey x3

She wounds like my friend who will hate your guts for a day and then be your bff the next. Eh.

^Ummm why'd you drag your problems into this topic -.-
Quoted for emphasis guys. Let's not hijack someone else's topic please.

Anyway if someone I was close with flipped out over something as simple as something for your hair, I'd just block indefinitely. I've been running into female friends lately myself online that seem to have this negative streak, and I'm taking a hiatus from them for a while.

As I told my best friend who's a guy "I know I'm a female, but I will NEVER understand my own kind!"

Someone who overdramas over something as small as that...has stuff that is only going to pull you down later. She needs to get herself in check before she can have any productive friendships or relationships.

I'd just let her go for now, and if she does apologize, make clear that if it happens again over something stupid as this, you're done...noone should tolerate that nonsense.

NO ONE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back