Fights

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im in 5th grade and i get in alot of cat fights and then sometimes i get called stupid and ugly so then i go "Don't you EVER dont you EVER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!!" then there r diss fights

Lot of the older kids at my elementary school used to give me a hard time, as well as my classmates, but not too many physical fights except the time I beat an 8th grader when I was only a 4th grader. She was picking on me and I got sick of her nonsense, grabbed her by the hair and just yanked while pulling her towards me. Next thing I know she's in the air then drops hard into the snow and pavement lol.

She got in a lot more trouble than me, I just got off with a warning about self defense XD!! Awful I know how amusing I still find it but it did look pretty bad on her that she's twice my size at the time and she got beat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fights are very common at my school. There is a fight almost every day. The Ambulance visits the school at least 3 times per week. Sometimes I wish those immature losers would learn to get along. All the other nosy people gather around it and want to see everything about it. My friends and I just ignore it.

~ChibiMuffins

There are a couple fights, mostly just a punch or two in the face, and someone gets pushed in mud and the teacher catches them. I go to the second-best upper-class public schools in my city. The other one takes field trips to Europe on cruise ships.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back