Films rated above your age?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can watch some movies rated above my age. Someone has to see them before I do though so the movie can be approved.

I can watch movies with some blood and violence but not a lot. If the movie is a bit sexually innapropriate I can't watch it or my dad or mom skips over the part.

i have thoes parents that are like u need permission to breath! im 13 and im only allowed to see g and pg movies GRRRRRR i really want to move out (but i would still miss my mom and dad :nazotchi: )

Yes. As long as the Movie isnt an XXX type (those are NASTY! last year in teh middle of the night, at my old house, i went downstairs to go to the bathroom, and i seen the TV, my mom was watching XXX and Writing stuff down...Ew!) then i can watch whatever. Like SouthPark Movie (i have that movie!) , and Horror Movies. (i love horror movies, in my opinion, the more murder, blood and knives, the better XD)

Yeah, for me, it really depends on the movie, instead of the rating..like I saw"Phsyco" when I was 4..lol...and I also saw "Blade" when I was 8..I like horror movies, but my parents don't...XP

My Mum and Dad let me watch any film I want! I'm only 12! I don't watch scary films though! So I know what I want to watch, I've watched "Tenacious D-The Pick of Destiniy" and that has loads of swearing in. My Dad didn't mind me watching.

I watched 2 movies I shouldn't have- The Titanic and Borat. I cried through both- Borat made me cry with laughter, and Titanic was so sad.

Well, it depends on WHY the movie got that rating.
If it's the movie has sexual things in it, then I'm not aloud- nor do I want to- watch it.
Same.

I am allowed to watch movies with nudity as long as it is blurred out.

I once watched this movie with my Dad and this guys head was going to be chopped off and I saw it and before I kept saying "Dad, I'm going to throw up" when I heard the noise of it I ran to the toilet and he had to stand there holding my hair back.

That was a horrible movie... It was called "Black Knight" Ugh... It still makes me shiver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back