Final Fantasy 14

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dimetri Rose

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Is anyone else a fan of FF14? I have been playing for 7 years now. Everyone I used to play with though moved to other servers or quit. I play on the Crystal Datacenter - Brynhildr. If you like single-player games, that have MMO aspects. It might be something you would be interested in also playing. It can be played on PC and PS4/5's. The only games I can really compare it to, are World of Warcraft, and RIFT. The only difference between FF14, and the other 2. Is the class you start as, is not what you are stuck being. Your character can be ALL classes and ALL professions. So in FF14, you don't need an alt at all. Here is a screenshot of my character on there. I am primarily posting this to find other people that might play or might wanna try it. The game is free to play up to level 60, but on the free trial, you cannot join any Free Companies, trade with others, or create parties. But I play alone the majority of the time. I run a family-friendly Free Company that only has adults in it. We try to get together on the weekends and do things like treasure hunts or clear some dungeons someone hasn't cleared yet. If you might be interested in at least trying the game. I can guide you with getting started, and if you play on Brynhildr - I can run around with you and do things with you!

Attachments

• ffxiv_09262022_080630_979.png
    ffxiv_09262022_080630_979.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back