Final Generation...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MintyDreams7

Reaction score
On the Tamagotchi Connections, what is the Generation cap? Is it 99?

I've been wondering...when you reach the Generation cap, what happens? Does the number stay at 99 (or whatever the cap is) until you reset it, or does it rollover and reset itself?

^.^

On another forum I go on, we had a member reach that. She said it stayed at 99 generations, so only way to go back to 1 is resetting it. I believe her version she got there to was a V1 (could be wrong though).

Once you reach 99 you can still go up generations but it will always stay at 99

EDIT: We are talking about the gen 99 and this is my 99th post lol!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
yes - I read on a forum (Mimitchi.com I think) that you can have as many generations as you can manage to keep alive, but the counter stops at 99.

Same as the age counter. Your tama can live longer than 99 years (days) but the counter stops at 99.

Kyliesmum had a V3 that she managed to keep going until it was around 150yrs old I think :p

yes - I read on a forum (Mimitchi.com I think) that you can have as many generations as you can manage to keep alive, but the counter stops at 99.
Same as the age counter. Your tama can live longer than 99 years (days) but the counter stops at 99.

Kyliesmum had a V3 that she managed to keep going until it was around 150yrs old I think :D
Wow, 150 years!

That's quite the achievement.

Okay, thanks everyone for answering my question. :mametchi:

My Tamagotchi is technically on 101st Generation.

But the generational counter stays at 99th Generation. It won't go up any higher. It's a bit like the age, weight, skill points and Gotchi points, where there's a limit and once you pass the limit, nothing happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back