Final tamagotchi!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexi~Gotchi

Reaction score
Hallo.

I just read a topic that I thought was interesting (but died out) it was asking what people thought the "Final Tamagotchi" would be like, or, what a really cool tama would be like, so i'm asking the same thing.

If i were to have any say in what the tama would be like I would have EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER starting from the P1 (Yes, including characters on Devil or Santagotchi's, EVERYTHING)

I would also give six options when choosing the egg:

"Would you like your tamagotchi to be

Easy, Medium, or Hard to take care of?"

And then "Would you like your tamagotchi to be:

Simple, Neither, or Advanced?"

Then you could also Choose your tama to be like the special/rare tamas.

What would you add to it?

I think it would be cool if there were tons more characters. I don't know about using the characters from vintage/special edition tamas, because that would make those tamas less special. But I would like it if there were like 60 end characters you could get.

Also, I personally really liked the careers and skill points from v4, and the fact that you could buy a trip to japan. ;)

I think in the end the biggest thing I would change would be tama-town. The games get old pretty quick in my opinion.. Also I think it would be great if you could log on older versions into the same tamatown as the newer versions- they could just make seperate little towns for the v4 and v5 worlds. ;)

A completely costumizable tamagotchi!

They could also sell, paints to paint it, stickers, a changeable background, different button colours, and every time you reset it, you get to choose if it will act like a familitchi, or regular tamagotchi.

With different games you can get off tamatown.

And best of all, ENTIRELY IN COLOUR!

Hallo.

I just read a topic that I thought was interesting (but died out) it was asking what people thought the "Final Tamagotchi" would be like, or, what a really cool tama would be like, so i'm asking the same thing....
The topic you mention has not died out :)

A topic is considered dead if the last post was made more than three months ago

(check out the topic in the Users Guide to TamaTalk: How to: Recognise and Avoid Topic bumping).

The last post in the topic you read was made on 31 August - less than 3 months ago - so it is still considered "active" and it is OK to post a reply there.

This is the link to the topic - please post replies there: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=170329

Many thanks :)

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back