Finally getting around to saying hi.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmalina

Reaction score
Hey, I'm newish here. You've probably seen me around answering various questions already - I'm no "Tamagotchi expert" but I'm definitely very familiar with Tamagotchi Connex/ctions.

My name's Emmalina, obviously, and I'm verging on my eighteenth year [my birthday is in March]. I'm from Tasmania, Australia and adore all forms of technology - I'm a huge geek. I remember LOVING the first version of Tamagotchi when it first came out - I was like, 10 or something.

Here are my Livejournal and MySpace links, so feel free to add me there if you use those sites too.

Oh, and currently I have a second generation kinakomotchi boy, and his name is Pea. *laughs* He's a 38lb 0 year old. He's my little fattie.

And finally, here's a picture of me.

See you around!

[SIZE=14pt] Welcome to TamaTalk![/SIZE]

If you ever need any help, feel free to send me a Personal Message. I will be delighted to help you!

Regards,

DarkCore

Yes welcome.....thats alot of information on yourself you must planned your introduction very well...hehe. My name is Chris. Most people call me Everly. Soo what ever you want to call me is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back