Fire Alarm!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

**UrItChI**

Reaction score
Well, here's the story: Last night, I woke up to this high-pitched alarm.

It was 4:00 in the morning, so I was like: "What the heck is going on?"

It took us hours to find out what the alarm was coming from, and I was scared.

It was a false. An old fire Alarm that was all screwed up, and went off for completely no reason.

Thanks to that, my whole family had a big scare- in the middle of the night.

And a week ago, there was a fire around our cottage, that ruined a young couple's whole cottage. We called the fire department right away for them.

I felt so bad for them. But thank god nobody was hurt. :lol:

We were at lunch one day and the alarm went off.We weren't scheldueled for any drill or else the teachers would have told us the day before. Everyone was scared and we rushed out of there like maniacs! The fire department came and a teacher was fired! :wacko:

He had lit a ciggarate and it caught on fire when he dropped it in his trash can! :lol:

Part of the school is being remolded this summer now! :D

Our fire alarms have never gone off, they've only beeped to signal low battery.

Our fire alarms have never gone off, they've only beeped to signal low battery.
That is a good one. Because if there are no battery's, it won't beep. I would rather be safe and annoyed every once and a while.

Any who, yes I have. Our janitor smoked and thought it was OK, and through it against the school. It made one room gone, (my room I have for 5 next year) so it was remodled. So now when I go in next year, it will be new. And it is down a new hallway with new class rooms.

The fire alarm has gone off several times at my school, but they were only rehearsals.

I do remember once there was a 'fire' in our garage (which is beneath all the flats), but luckily it was just a wrongly turned off candle, and it was only smoke, so we all filed back into our homes with not much worry.

Wow, this is going to be a long story. At hockey, we just won 6-5. Our coach was in the dressing room telling us what we did well during the game and so on. Halfway through, the alarm and these blinding white lights were flashing in the SMALL dressing room. No one had taken their skates off and for some reson we were wandering around in our skates xD Then we realized what retards we are and went in the dressing room, took our skates off, and threw all our stuff in our bags and went home in our stinky hockey equipment. When I got out of that mess, well in front of the arena, I looked ahead of me and there are fire trucks everywhere. I look behind me, and there's no fire or smoke coming out of the arena :huh: Thank god there was no fire, though. It was in the middle of the hockey season and the local hockey team was starting the playoffs soon. Plus, it is the city's biggest arena.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's some pretty scary stuff. Luckily, no one was hurt. And thankfully, nothing like that has ever happened to me. The only time our alarm ever goes off is when the food gets burnt or too hot sitting in the oven.

Well, this happened the year after I left this school, but my best friend told me what happened.

Everyone was in the cafeteria, eating luch and everythiong, when the fire alarm went off. Noone had told us what to do when it went off in the cafeteria. So the lunch lady people are telling everyone to sit down and keep eating like nothing was gioing on, when there was a fire going on in the kitchen. Yeah, sit and be calm, like that'll happen...

yeah i was at home alone and it was like 8 o clock and the fire alarm went of and i didnt know if it was the fire a larm so i sat there and it did it again so i grabed my phone and i went outside the house and my knees were trembling so bad i couldnt stand so i fell over, and then this guy i knew was walking down the street and he didnt even stop 2 help and he saw me crying, so i called my mom and she called the fire department. it took them like 15min 2 get, i didnt see any smoke coming out of the house so i got the dogs out of the house, holding my breath of course. so i was outside and i was crying and no 1 was there and i was yelling "help!" "my house is on fire!" and no 1 came. and then i yelled " chad " which was the guys name but he all ready walked away. so the fire department got there and there was no fire. our smoke detectors were jacked up. so they fixed em and we went 2 bed when my mom got home, that nigt at 1 in the mornin the went of a again and the fire department came again, no fire. and they didnt leave till 3 in the mornin, so i went 2 sleep. so there is my story.

Yeah, but my mom said it happened when I was a baby. My aunt was making something and it burnt, because she forgot it was in the oven and all. So the were all in the living room watching me play and talking and the fire alarm went off because the stuff in the oven styarted smoking she left it in so long. Everyone thought there was an acctual fire.

WannaBex3

We had Code Red at our school before. It was no drill!

This means that someone broke into the school. When I was in 1st grade,

our classroom almost burnt down! We went to lunch, came back, and the heater fell on the rug.

I was hoping it burnt our homework books and text books. We had that whole day of school off.

For me, normally they're just loud, embarrassing, and obnoxious.

Most of our fire alarms were practice. Once, some boy pulled the fire alarm and ran off fast! But I've never got in a real situation with a fire alarm..

Um.. tamagotchi rules I wouldn't be plannig on that, they can.. *turns on dramatic music* make you work on worksheets! SO horrible!!! :angry: I die of boredom.

///Locky458

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back