Fireflies (An Inuyasha RP story)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoriia

Reaction score
(I have NOTHING planned for this story and I'm thinking it up as I go, lets see where it end up. XD All I know is that 9 year old Zoria is... well, falling in love with her 19 year old mentor.

Genre: Romance/Action)

I sighed dreamily at the 19 year old. Surely; I was crazy enough to be nine and have a crush on a nineteen year old, but maybe it was for real, could I be in love with Naraku Onigumo?

He smiled at me weakly, which indeed made me feel bad as more explosions went off in the distance, he was sprawled ontop of me, he had sheltered me from the man shooting me... what if he died?

I bit my lip and stiffled a weary grin.

"Naraku-sensei." I whispered quietly as I looked at him. Naraku just put one big finger on my tiny lips to silence me.

He began to cough; scarlet drops dripping onto my black Kimono as he coughed over and over again, I began to worry even more. He sat up, he gazed at me.

"Your the only one whom can help." He said. I stared at his red eyes; filled with slight fear and admiration, and so much mysteriousness. I've known this man my whole life, I never had parents, and he's the closest thing I have to Parents, he took care of me during my younger days, and now he teaches me to be a warrior... I've loved him as a father, but it was suddently dawning on me that I was falling in love, actual love with him. He stood up, brushing his pants off and held out a blood-stained hand to me. I took it and ran into the refugee of his familiar arms, hugging him and sobbing as I heard screams.

"Liney!" Called Leokan, another boy I've known as long as I've known Naraku. He's 17. Both of them are much older than me. I bury my head deeper into his bloody shirt and began to sob as I heard my friend's screams fade into the distance as she was hauled onto a boat, tied up and surrounded by youkai. It wasn't long untill i heard the boat riding off, I began to rub my eyes, I felt teardrops slide down my bangs annd onto my chest... Naraku-sama was crying too.

"Come on guys, no use crying..." Said a shaky, teary voice. I sniff and look up, Hikari, a 7 year old girl was just as shaken as I was.

"We need to get back to Thunderclan." Said Naraku, I felt myself getting lifted off the ground. Despite my few wounds and bruises, Naraku-sama was way more injured than I was, I wanted to help him alot. Naraku hopped ontop of Nadeshiko; whom was a half-ferret demon. She could turn into a very big ferret with fire streaming from her paws and tail; so she was a way of transportation for alot of us. He lay me down on her warm, red fur, which felt wonderful, since it was winter at this time. He brushed some of my bangs away from my face, he hovered over me with his long locks draping over his shoulders. I felt my heart skip a beat as he slowly lowered himself, his lips were onoy a few inches away from mine. I felt like I was losing my mind, dreaming, imagining this.

"Your a spectacular girl, If I don't make it, I need you to take my place." He muttered quetly as his lips touched mine in a gentle kiss. Nadeshiko turned her head and began to turn an even darker red as she watched the action, Leokan started laughing.

"Your such a child male-"

Smack. I couldn't hear Leokan speaking anymore as I adjusted to the kiss and returned it. Naraku began to slip into unconciousness broke his kiss, he colapsed off his hands and knees; he lay ontop of me, breathing shallowly. I hoped that we would be soon arriving at Thunderclan, because Naraku wasn't looking too good.

I stroked his black hair gently, as tears began to well in my eyes.

"Please be okay... please, Naraku-sama..."

Latest posts

Back