First Hatching

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats [/size]a group haching? I'm new so I don't know.</span> :D
A grroup hatching is when.....

A group of tamafans get together on tamatalk at the same time and reset their tama's then post their experiences such as the characters it changed into!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a v1 I could reset, but what time is it if you live on the west coast of the united states? I think it's pacific time, umm, not sure what time it would be for me. I have to go to an anime convention on the day at 12:30 pacific time. What do we have to do, just reset it and post its changes or something, I've never been in a group hatching.

You know it,s fine if knowone else joins because I've already got more people than I expected but...

I think it would be lovely to get at least 6 more people to join!!!!!!!! :( :mametchi:

so the group hatching will be tomorrow so it would be 2:30 my time i live in the maritimes in (CANADA) :lol: :ph34r:

I hatched mine did anyone else???

If not I'll change the date and then we can all hatch them!!!!

Anyways I got a baby boy on a V1!!!!!!!!!

His name is Basil.

Basil has now changed into a marutchi. Probbably because he's a v1!!!

Now he changed into a Hinomatchi!!! :D ^_^ I personaly don't really like him I almost always get him!!!!!

you spammed... im reporting you... spammings a waste of this board... you put 5 posts in a row!!!! GOD!

U no your being rude because I wasn't spamming READ the DATES and you'll SEE they WERN'T all the same day!!!!!!!!!!

I can just report U for reporting me 4 doing nothing!!!!

ps. I actually thought U were a really cool, nice, helpful person who wouldn't do something that stupid or mean!!!!

Maybe I was wrong and you're just a really mean tama talk friend!!!!

-----mimichi7

Hey my tama V2 just hatched yesterday and it is already a child

any one know when its a teen

Hey my tama V2 just hatched yesterday and it is already a child
any one know when its a teen
the day after it changes into a child!!

And this post shouldn't be in my forum!!!

It should be in Help for new tamagotchi owners!!!

well.......ill join. can u join my group hatching? and.....i dont exactly want to reset my tama. is that ok?

I believe I said this Hatching is over it was over a month ago but sry!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back