First Kiss

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brambleclaw

Reaction score
I want my prince and that electrifying yet so beautiful it makes you want to cry moment, your first kiss. Any comments or advice?

Wait for it- if you keep dwelling on it you'll end of having a crappy, unmemorable first kiss.

Like tamaw/pants said, just wait. You`ll get it sooner or later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting is a good idea. When I was 12, I was wondering when I'd get mine, but figured it would be best to just go with the flow and see what happens. I got my first kiss at 15. There's no need for a rush. You'll get it one day, that's guaranteed.

You should probably not worry about it, and wait till you find someone worth kissing. But if you think about it having your first kiss - what does it gain you? It's not really that important and it will happen when it happens.

I think I had my first kiss in primary school because 'everyone was doing it'. But I'd much rather remember kissing my boyfriend ^^. He's always nice and warm to cuddle :) .

Ah, me too. ^.^ Byt we're just gonna have to wait until the right time....

Yea I guess so. Last night I was so depressed because I told my crush I liked him, but he doesn't like me.

Yea I guess so. Last night I was so depressed because I told my crush I liked him, but he doesn't like me.
That's what always happened to me. I just blew it off. But has there ever been someone that you wanted so bad, and get so close, and then they go out with your worst enemy? Don't think so. And that guy's a jerk.

Ahh...Just got the felling of love....Feels Good!!

The guy who has a crush on me has and vise versa...But he told me before we left forever...Just kidding we still go together to the same grade....7th... we are just staying low. Hugs, kiss on hand...ect.

Don't kiss somebody just to kiss somebody. Otherwise it could ruin your fist kiss! My first kiss was awesome! <33

C~M

this guy who has a crush on me told me he did have a crush on me so then my friend said to go out with him ( like be boyfriend and girlfriend) and then she said we have to kiss and then i was thinking of that and that day was the end of the school year and we havent kiss and now i think we in diffrent classes i hope he still likes me ;)

I have a boy that i really wanna kiss and he is always flirty and snuggly with me. But we aren't boyfriend and girlfriend. What really ticks me off is that he does all this to me and then tells me that he likes my worst enemy. And he is all mean to her but flirty with me! Boys are soo confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back